Recent Topics

Ads

Looking for old Iron Rock/Badlands people...

Let's talk about... everything else
Minors

Looking for old Iron Rock/Badlands people...

Post#1 » Thu Jan 30, 2020 4:43 pm

I found Fourhundred searching on forums he ran with a RP sometimes Carebear? Cant remember her name. I miss those two.
Does anyone remember the name of the BG that was undefeatable? I used to run into him in T4 Elf and LoTD. He could have a WB on him and regen from damage. He seemed to love to camp elf bridges in Dragon Wake and punt everyone off bridge. He also used to punt people into acid river in LoTD. I always wondered what his build was. If I remember correctly he didnt deal very much damage unless you consider a punt to your death damage.

Ads
Adelmar

Re: Looking for old Iron Rock/Badlands people...

Post#2 » Thu Jan 30, 2020 6:43 pm

Kefalas maybe?
Adelmar (WH) - RR8X
Audari (WE) - RR7X
Contract (SW) - RR8X

Tankbeardz

Post#3 » Thu Jan 30, 2020 7:06 pm

Kerbear is his wife...so, yes, he ran with her sometimes =P. They are taking a break from the game while she finishes up some nursing degree. Perhaps you are thinking Okaji (the permanent pocket guard of Neesha). I saw an Okaji here for a hot minute...but I'm guessing it wasn't actually him since he wasn't glued to a certina WE's grundle.
Last edited by Tankbeardz on Thu Jan 30, 2020 8:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Hivvy

Post#4 » Thu Jan 30, 2020 7:48 pm

Axewoof was the BG. Spelling might be off.

Id like to give a shout out to Mylky the choppa. I believe he transferred from Iron Rock and absolutely wrecked.

Deathbroker

Post#5 » Fri Jan 31, 2020 2:16 pm

Yeah Axewoof or something close to that. I remember the name now.

zakgrin

Post#6 » Fri Jan 31, 2020 5:52 pm

I recognize those names so it might be the case that I was also on Badlands for a time. I was an IB and ran around with Baali (IB) and Ulvengard (AM) if any of those sound familiar. I think our guild was called Knights of Order.
Zakgrin - rr8x Ironbreaker
Knights of Order
Ironbreaker Guide - Suggestions and Feedback always welcome!

Minors

Post#7 » Fri Jan 31, 2020 7:07 pm

Tankbeardz wrote: Thu Jan 30, 2020 7:06 pm Kerbear is his wife...so, yes, he ran with her sometimes =P. They are taking a break from the game while she finishes up some nursing degree. Perhaps you are thinking Okaji (the permanent pocket guard of Neesha). I saw an Okaji here for a hot minute...but I'm guessing it wasn't actually him since he wasn't glued to a certina WE's grundle.
Kerbear! That was her name. Kerbear and Fourhundred were both a lot of fun. Axewoof rings a bell. Yeah it was always, dont take the bridge the BG is holding it. Or just ride by him. LOL. I came over from LoTRo and was instantly hooked. Man I want LoTD back in here. I lived out there farming. Tankbeardz were you on Iron Rock/ Badlands?

Minors

Post#8 » Fri Jan 31, 2020 7:24 pm

zakgrin wrote: Fri Jan 31, 2020 5:52 pm I recognize those names so it might be the case that I was also on Badlands for a time. I was an IB and ran around with Baali (IB) and Ulvengard (AM) if any of those sound familiar. I think our guild was called Knights of Order.
I think I remember Knights of Order. We started out as Men in Tights then joined Bash and Brew. Then it seems 2 weeks later all of the original Bash and Brew left WAR. We inherited the guild. I remember the Candymancers and PRX. I cant remember the guild Fourhundred and Kerbear were in. I also cant remember why I stopped playing WAR. I went back and tried LoTRo but got bored in 5 minutes.

Ads
Tankbeardz

Post#9 » Fri Jan 31, 2020 7:37 pm

Minors wrote: Fri Jan 31, 2020 7:07 pm
Tankbeardz wrote: Thu Jan 30, 2020 7:06 pm Kerbear is his wife...so, yes, he ran with her sometimes =P. They are taking a break from the game while she finishes up some nursing degree. Perhaps you are thinking Okaji (the permanent pocket guard of Neesha). I saw an Okaji here for a hot minute...but I'm guessing it wasn't actually him since he wasn't glued to a certina WE's grundle.
Kerbear! That was her name. Kerbear and Fourhundred were both a lot of fun. Axewoof rings a bell. Yeah it was always, dont take the bridge the BG is holding it. Or just ride by him. LOL. I came over from LoTRo and was instantly hooked. Man I want LoTD back in here. I lived out there farming. Tankbeardz were you on Iron Rock/ Badlands?
I don't remember if I was ever on Iron Rock but was definitely on Badlands when the servers merged. I was in Randomness with 400 and Kerbear (Sparkikus, Steeze, Mofufu, other names I can't recall instantly) at one point in time.

I miss the pure joy of running AoA and breaking everyone's staggers while Sparky raged about immunities that I pretended not to know about. Also, Steeze is faster than Mofufu.

Minors

Post#10 » Fri Jan 31, 2020 7:39 pm

zakgrin wrote: Fri Jan 31, 2020 5:52 pm I recognize those names so it might be the case that I was also on Badlands for a time. I was an IB and ran around with Baali (IB) and Ulvengard (AM) if any of those sound familiar. I think our guild was called Knights of Order.
I think I remember Knights of Order. We started out as Men in Tights then joined Bash and Brew. Then it seems 2 weeks later all of the original Bash and Brew left WAR. We inherited the guild. I remember the Candymancers and PRX. I cant remember the guild Fourhundred and Kerbear were in. I also cant remember why I stopped playing WAR. I went back and tried LoTRo a few months ago. but got bored in 5 minutes. RoR is still amazing to me. Every night I try to hit 1-2 areas I never explored when it was live.

Dumb question was west Praag in live? I swear i never did any quests there during live. I didnt even know it existed until a few weeks ago.