Recent Topics

Ads

Looking for old Iron Rock/Badlands people...

Let's talk about... everything else
Minors

Re: Looking for old Iron Rock/Badlands people...

Post#11 » Fri Jan 31, 2020 7:46 pm

Tankbeardz wrote: Fri Jan 31, 2020 7:37 pm
Minors wrote: Fri Jan 31, 2020 7:07 pm
Tankbeardz wrote: Thu Jan 30, 2020 7:06 pm Kerbear is his wife...so, yes, he ran with her sometimes =P. They are taking a break from the game while she finishes up some nursing degree. Perhaps you are thinking Okaji (the permanent pocket guard of Neesha). I saw an Okaji here for a hot minute...but I'm guessing it wasn't actually him since he wasn't glued to a certina WE's grundle.
Kerbear! That was her name. Kerbear and Fourhundred were both a lot of fun. Axewoof rings a bell. Yeah it was always, dont take the bridge the BG is holding it. Or just ride by him. LOL. I came over from LoTRo and was instantly hooked. Man I want LoTD back in here. I lived out there farming. Tankbeardz were you on Iron Rock/ Badlands?
I don't remember if I was ever on Iron Rock but was definitely on Badlands when the servers merged. I was in Randomness with 400 and Kerbear (Sparkikus, Steeze, Mofufu, other names I can't recall instantly) at one point in time.

I miss the pure joy of running AoA and breaking everyone's staggers while Sparky raged about immunities that I pretended not to know about. Also, Steeze is faster than Mofufu.
Randomness.... holy crap how did I forget that name? Haha. I was on your guild's voice over a few times after an incident with Axewoof in Dragon Wake ;). I did a few scenarios with you guys and one or two of the dungeons in LoTD. Small world.

Ads
warlover

Re: Looking for old Iron Rock/Badlands people...

Post#12 » Fri Jan 31, 2020 11:13 pm

Minors wrote: Fri Jan 31, 2020 7:39 pm
zakgrin wrote: Fri Jan 31, 2020 5:52 pm I recognize those names so it might be the case that I was also on Badlands for a time. I was an IB and ran around with Baali (IB) and Ulvengard (AM) if any of those sound familiar. I think our guild was called Knights of Order.
I think I remember Knights of Order. We started out as Men in Tights then joined Bash and Brew. Then it seems 2 weeks later all of the original Bash and Brew left WAR. We inherited the guild. I remember the Candymancers and PRX. I cant remember the guild Fourhundred and Kerbear were in. I also cant remember why I stopped playing WAR. I went back and tried LoTRo a few months ago. but got bored in 5 minutes. RoR is still amazing to me. Every night I try to hit 1-2 areas I never explored when it was live.

Dumb question was west Praag in live? I swear i never did any quests there during live. I didnt even know it existed until a few weeks ago.
lol yes west Praag was in live