Recent Topics

Ads

DPS DOK NERF

Let's talk about... everything else
Kusunoki

DPS DOK NERF

Post#1 » Sun Feb 02, 2020 2:16 am

[Abilities]
DPS DoK: Curse of Khaine now only triggers off of direct damage abilities or autoattacks.

Congratulations, you just killed dps dok meta in warband play. Very bad decision.
I understand that Fell Sacrifice should not trigger Curse of Khaine, what is nonsense anyway because its cleansable.
Care to explain why Essence Lash and Devour Essence don't trigger Curse of Khaine anymore too? Those are clearly direct damage abilities. What a horrible mistake.
Devour essence just hits 4 targets, there is no need to nerf it.

Are you going to give Destro now a 15% heal increase tactic for the group, and a wounds buff for the group too?

Very disappointing.

Ads
Armoz
Suspended

Re: DPS DOK NERF

Post#2 » Sun Feb 02, 2020 7:53 am

Why not nerf healing abilities on DPS healing classes! If you play your healer as DPS then zero the healing capabilities and let them be pure dps :P

Wdova

Post#3 » Sun Feb 02, 2020 8:31 am

What? great...i rolled Dok for DPS in warband enviroment. Why u nerfind every character I touch? (Kotbs, WH now dps dok) I put kotbs and WH to rest already. Now I lost interest to level dok to lvl 40.

If Your itent is to lock dps dok more on single target I mut point there is WE which is miles better for this purpose.
Pigbutcher - Choppa RR80+
Cyplenkov - Marauder RR80+
Vdova - Witch elf RR80+

Hajzl - Swordmaster RR80+
Roznetka - Engineer RR70+

SkPrime

Post#4 » Sun Feb 02, 2020 9:47 am

Wdova wrote: Sun Feb 02, 2020 8:31 am Why u nerfind every character I touch? (Kotbs, WH now dps dok)
In your signature you have Sm and Bw as active char... ??
Whatever

Foltestik

Post#5 » Sun Feb 02, 2020 10:08 am

Kusunoki wrote: Sun Feb 02, 2020 2:16 am
Congratulations, you just killed dps dok meta in warband play. Very bad decision.
DPS DoK + warband meta => WTF :lol:

the nerf was needed 6v6 was dominated by DPS DoK, nothing change in warband play, no serios warband take DPS DoK and for pug wb it doesnt matter anyway

Hypernia

Post#6 » Sun Feb 02, 2020 10:26 am

Where is this is the patch notes? I don't see it

simtex
Suspended

Post#7 » Sun Feb 02, 2020 10:26 am

So right now the only dot that triggers Curse of Khaine is "Sanguiary Extension", why would this be left in and all others removed?

Obviously i'm very biased since DD DoK is my main now since months back and this change seems directly aimed towards my guild and mSH/mDOK setup, also the day before we are about to have our toughest fight in yet in bitterbowl

Curse of Khaine proccing off AoE abilities if the main appeal of the class and the biggest reason most people bring it to group. Nerfing it without notice and having any discussion beforehand seems rash and like whoever made the change was spammed to death by some very salty individuals. The class owns soloQ 6v6/6v6 in general due to lifetaps (RS). But at the same time it's an extremely easy kill target if you know how to properly CC/time interrupts.

Seems rash and not very well thought through.

Edit: I totally agree FS shouldn't proc CoK, but DE is the classes bread and butter when it comes to 6v6 and group play.
Beautybeast|Buffedbabe|Inikah|Simtex|Seifu
twitch

Hypernia

Post#8 » Sun Feb 02, 2020 10:31 am

Hiding ability changes in hotfixes under spoiler tags isn't exactly the image of transparency, is it?

Ads
simtex
Suspended

Post#9 » Sun Feb 02, 2020 10:34 am

Hypernia wrote: Sun Feb 02, 2020 10:31 am Hiding ability changes in hotfixes under spoiler tags isn't exactly the image of transparency, is it?
Also randomly doing it hours after a real patch during reboot to fix forts :*)
Beautybeast|Buffedbabe|Inikah|Simtex|Seifu
twitch

Gangan

Post#10 » Sun Feb 02, 2020 10:37 am

Hypernia wrote: Sun Feb 02, 2020 10:31 am Hiding ability changes in hotfixes under spoiler tags isn't exactly the image of transparency, is it?
hotfixes are usually placed under spoilers in forum, but on the launcher you will see it clearly anyway
Pächter des Wahnsinns
Gangan - SH 75 .... Blumnmoscha - BO 63
Scophis - Zealot 73 .... Drengur - WP 64
Iznogoud - Sham 50+ .... Bixo - Engie 50+
Apogemoth - Magus 40+ .... Loarelle - AM 65
originating from Drakenwald