Recent Topics

Ads

Efficient Duo/trio leveling?

Let's talk about... everything else
frogman4242

Efficient Duo/trio leveling?

Post#1 » Sun Feb 09, 2020 6:32 pm

Hey all - I play the majority of the time with one or two buddies. Problem is I’ve heard the group xp Penalty is brutal. What’s the fastest way to level if in a group of two to four players?
CR 40 RR 48 Zealot
CR 20 RR 20 Black Ork

Healer til i die ...

Ads
Zamoth

Re: Efficient Duo/trio leveling?

Post#2 » Sun Feb 09, 2020 7:33 pm

Kill lots of ppl in RVR. :ugeek:
Deadwing 85
Zamoth 80
Verthexxa 84

Sulorie

Post#3 » Sun Feb 09, 2020 8:02 pm

Zamoth wrote: Sun Feb 09, 2020 7:33 pm Kill lots of ppl in RVR. :ugeek:
while being in queue for sc. ;)
Dying is no option.

Ototo

Post#4 » Sun Feb 09, 2020 9:37 pm

Scenarios while doing Public Quests or RvR. No freaking doubt. An scenario victory can be as much as more than 100k exp for 15 min or less of game play. Nothing can beat that.
Spoiler:

frogman4242

Post#5 » Mon Feb 10, 2020 12:21 am

How do You make rvr worth it for xp? Is running supply that good? Or should you just roam for kills
CR 40 RR 48 Zealot
CR 20 RR 20 Black Ork

Healer til i die ...

Darks63

Post#6 » Mon Feb 10, 2020 2:11 am

IB/MWP duo is pretty potent in scs till the 40 bracket and in pve it is good too.
Tourist SW 40/50+<Zaxxed> Discotec 40/40+<IRONIC>

Former Pragg/Badlands Destro Iron Rock/Badlands Order player.

Ototo

Post#7 » Mon Feb 10, 2020 2:14 am

frogman4242 wrote: Mon Feb 10, 2020 12:21 am How do You make rvr worth it for xp? Is running supply that good? Or should you just roam for kills
It's not worthy, at all, but you don't want to lag your renown rank far behind your level. Ideally you want to hit level 40 at renown rank 50+, but at least you should at rr40-45. The renown skills matters a lot to min-max your character and game play, and all the gear that is worthy to get, and relatively easy to buy, has a renown requirement and costs medals, both of which come in great quantities from RvR.
Spoiler:

snackeyboy

Post#8 » Mon Feb 10, 2020 3:02 am

Rvr in a trio while queueing scs, if you like to level in pvp.

PQs and SCs if you like to grind mobs in between scs.

General rule: keep your rr higher than your level, if you don't know why yet, you can thank me at lv 40.

At the end of the day.. Pick the thing you like the most, you will notice that rr matters more, so don't treat it like a rush to 40

Ads
Wam

Post#9 » Mon Feb 10, 2020 3:08 am

frogman4242 wrote: Sun Feb 09, 2020 6:32 pm Hey all - I play the majority of the time with one or two buddies. Problem is I’ve heard the group xp Penalty is brutal. What’s the fastest way to level if in a group of two to four players?
playing during xp event

play multiple combinations rotate and use rested xp

farming pq's above your level... if one aoe dps and one healer should be np

you can out level your renown but it will be harder grind for you to catch it back up and make it right... so like other's said make duo sc groups is probably the best choice...
Wamizzle Guild Leader [TUP]
Wamizzle Guild Leader [The Unlikely Plan]

Detangler

Post#10 » Mon Feb 10, 2020 3:40 am

Answer depends on how you want to get your xp.

PvE - Holy trinity hard PQ - any combination of classes that give you the holy trinity tank-healer-aoe DPS will work just fine for xp grinding.

Scenarios - dual healer and tank. There will always be plenty of DPS pug teammates, but guaranteeing to have 2 healers in lowbie scenarios every time will go a long way towards wins. A tank that can swap guard is worth their weight in gold v pugs.

Orvr - 1 healer 2 range dps. Gank solos and surf/leech off the zerg. You'll rake in the renown and xp.
Detangler and alts - 84 Chosen, other 40s - DoK, Zealot, SH, WE, BG, BO
Destro - Mostly Harmless
Tangler and alts - 8X IB, other 40s - RP, SM
Order - Most dishonorable