Recent Topics

Ads

Is it worth playing?

Let's talk about... everything else
Acidic

Re: Is it worth playing?

Post#11 » Sun Feb 16, 2020 10:43 am

Short answer yes
You can look at some of the. Video in my sig to see the different things.
The game now feels like original in a lot of ways, but with proper mods, GM are about and are effective, don’t have to pay, and just now times two weekend , new released cities, ....

Ads
no0kiee

Post#12 » Sun Feb 16, 2020 1:48 pm

Sulorie wrote: Sun Feb 16, 2020 10:43 am
no0kiee wrote: Sun Feb 16, 2020 8:42 am
Toxicity? Did i said something toxic? Or i just gave a truesight picture to a man going to play this game saving him from bad feelings, getting choppapulled (skill does insane CC airboned+it's doing dmg itself, you have very low chances to survive choppapull as a ranged dps) and moral drained by mara all the time? I have not even said a single word about state of class i play btw... Talking about toxicity aren't you the person who calls everyone "stupid kids" for whatever reason? Watch your behavior first, especially as a Head Game Master. When things like classes balance bad i call it bad, when things like city sieges did very good i say it's good i rly enjoy Cities btw, could even more enjoy if i could play it with proper spec and being viable for organised warbands.
Most things you said in your rant are plain wrong, so he had all right to call you out on it.
Btw, as SW there is virtually no reason to be even in range of choppa pull to feel any effect of it. If you are BW to spam aoe in close range, you are guarded.
Only healer or tank (and some utility classes) stack armor and those are the last to attack. Add stacking armor debuffs and WS and your armor meta is a non-issue.
I'm not talking about skill and game knowledge here also how to avoid surtain things, i was talking about what a NEW player will face with.

toffikx

Post#13 » Sun Feb 16, 2020 2:42 pm

Alterkraft wrote: Sun Feb 16, 2020 10:02 am As for classes, there are some major imbalances which forces (especially order) to play a very one-sided game (which was also the case on live, but less so due to gear gaps) whereas destruction atm has way more flexibility in terms of their setups.
That’s only true for min/max warband play though. Classes that may not shine/be viable in a mix/max warband (lfg window or /5 warbands let in if not all, then vast majority of classes) are viable in other aspects of the game like small scale or even solo.
So considering the whole picture, both Order and Destro have all classes viable in atleast 1 of the 3 mentioned game modes.

TenTonHammer

Post#14 » Sun Feb 16, 2020 3:24 pm

puchiii wrote: Sun Feb 16, 2020 1:02 am Thx for the responses. Im gonna give it a try. Are the pve dungeons still a thing?
Hey man seems no one awnsered this question for you so I will

Yes their are PvE dungeons in the game, so far we have: Gunbad, bastion stair, and city sewers dungon

Also there are a variety of lair bosses to kill for sets and the like

A good majority of the pve elements from live have been implemented here

CountTalabecland

Post#15 » Sun Feb 16, 2020 3:46 pm

Not worth it to play Order. You can roll dest easy mode and get geared easily.
Brynnoth Goldenbeard (40/80) (IB) -- Rundin Fireheart (40/50) (RP) -- Ungrinn (40/40) (Engi)-- Bramm Bloodaxe (40/83) (Slayer) and a few Empire characters here or there, maybe even an elf.

Sulorie

Post#16 » Sun Feb 16, 2020 3:56 pm

CountTalabecland wrote: Sun Feb 16, 2020 3:46 pm Not worth it to play Order. You can roll dest easy mode and get geared easily.
How so? You get similar rewards for defending and almost always get a slot, while players on bigger faction often can't enter fort/city due to population limits. Ofc, destro is CURRENTLY better for just following the zerg, while watching tv or reading a book.
Dying is no option.

adapter
Suspended

Post#17 » Sun Feb 16, 2020 4:06 pm

puchiii wrote: Sat Feb 15, 2020 9:04 pm Hi guys, i used to play the official warhammer and loved it, but also remembered how much the lvl and gear matters in this game. I used to play lots of bg and when i was against a highgear premade, it was a terrible experience.
Thats why i ask you guys... is it easy to catchup? if its the same as the official, id better when for a reset if its happens at any time.

Thanks guys! i have the best memories of this game
Yes, it just will take you between 2 - 12 weeks to get to 40 and geared out on good gear, reach renown 70 - 80 is actually not thar hard, it just takes dedication and of course, a lot of free time.

I would suggest for you to play the race/career you most love and enjoy playing and all the stuff about balance and this overpowered and that, etc,etc. Don't bother with that, i strongly advice to play the character you want regardless of everything else.
Kabuchop / Kabusquig / Kabuterimon / Tentomon

Elmuerto

Post#18 » Tue Feb 18, 2020 11:51 am

Yes - play, enjoy, change class if you want. Haven't seen an MMO with the same vibe since.

Ads