Ads

Class Population?

Let's talk about... everything else
Chinesehero

Re: Class Population?

Post#11 » Thu Feb 20, 2020 9:15 am

Ghostwalker wrote: Wed Feb 19, 2020 4:53 pm
Chinesehero wrote: Mon Feb 17, 2020 3:24 pm
Beytran wrote: Mon Feb 17, 2020 2:46 pm Hey all! Brand new player here. I see that the faction balance is relatively even but I am curious about how well represented all the classes are since there are so many. I am likely to go Order at first so I am wondering what the most/least popular classes are for them?

I always like to pick underplayed classes as long as they aren't too underpowered to add a bit of uniqueness. Thanks!
play an order healer and u will get welcome from everyone
I play Order healer and have had only 2 groups in 1+ week of play.. I think you're wrong :)

This man should roll a Tank!
healer is important in sc

Ads
rodomeier

Post#12 » Thu Feb 20, 2020 10:12 am

Hi, I am a new player too. I've been playing for about a week now and to be honest, the feeling is that for low level scenarios as well as for RvR (lvl 1-15) the needs are clear for me:

- Healer who goes healer, not dps. AM or RP works great.
-Tank of your choice

Again, the feeling is that healers are missing in Order. Join an scenario as a tank/melee dps and see there is only 1-2 healers most of the time can be frustrating, but you'll learn to live with that :D

As for higher level experience I cant say anything yet, you will have to trust more experienced players opinion.

Welcome!

Trolllin - BW
Opivm - SW
Hoddor - Hoddor
Capptain - WH
Axeformen - Potato Slayer

twitch.tv/BebopSamvrai

Ototo

Post#13 » Thu Feb 20, 2020 10:18 am

rodomeier wrote: Thu Feb 20, 2020 10:12 am Hi, I am a new player too. I've been playing for about a week now and to be honest, the feeling is that for low level scenarios as well as for RvR (lvl 1-15) the needs are clear for me:

-Tank of your choice

Again, the feeling is that healers are missing in Order. Join an scenario as a tank/melee dps and see there is only 1-2 healers most of the time can be frustrating, but you'll learn to live with that :D

As for higher level experience I cant say anything yet, you will have to trust more experienced players opinion.

Welcome!
In high tiers AM is a terrible DPS, cause people can cleanse, and tanks stop eventually to play, cause of how hard is to do their duty in order side. Curiously enough the WP keeps its feeling from moment zero up to level 40, same as the KotBS.
Spoiler:

rodomeier

Post#14 » Thu Feb 20, 2020 10:26 am

Ototo wrote: Thu Feb 20, 2020 10:18 am
rodomeier wrote: Thu Feb 20, 2020 10:12 am Hi, I am a new player too. I've been playing for about a week now and to be honest, the feeling is that for low level scenarios as well as for RvR (lvl 1-15) the needs are clear for me:

-Tank of your choice

Welcome!
In high tiers AM is a terrible DPS, cause people can cleanse, and tanks stop eventually to play, cause of how hard is to do their duty in order side. Curiously enough the WP keeps its feeling from moment zero up to level 40, same as the KotBS.
Oh I see, and what about RP on highest tier? Is it worth to play for both experience and utility?

Trolllin - BW
Opivm - SW
Hoddor - Hoddor
Capptain - WH

twitch.tv/BebopSamvrai

Ototo

Post#15 » Thu Feb 20, 2020 10:31 am

rodomeier wrote: Thu Feb 20, 2020 10:26 am
Spoiler:

-Tank of your choice

Welcome!
Oh I see, and what about RP on highest tier? Is it worth to play for both experience and utility?
It's a very good class that shines more and more the more you play, but it's not my piece of cake. I'm more for the challenge, so I play a single target WP healer and a balance AM. If you want a great single target flexible healer that can hide anywhere, go for RP no doubt.
Spoiler:

Glorian

Post#16 » Thu Feb 20, 2020 10:32 am

-Tank of your choice

Welcome!
The RP has its place in any proper WB or Sc team because it is the best healer on Order for: "F**** I'm tagetted, safe me!"
Because the RP has some strong instant Heal, Shield, Woundbuff and can boost that with some tactics to improve armor or further healing.

WP is king in mobile healing and group healing. The other classes have it too but need to stand still 3 seconds for it.

AM is king in hots and AoE Cleanses with Tactics.

Thats why a meta Order Warband has usually 4 WP and 4 RP. 1/1 in each party for consistent ST healing from RP and constant group heals from WP.

rodomeier

Post#17 » Thu Feb 20, 2020 10:35 am

Spoiler:
Ototo wrote: Thu Feb 20, 2020 10:31 am
Spoiler:

It's a very good class that shines more and more the more you play, but it's not my piece of cake. I'm more for the challenge, so I play a single target WP healer and a balance AM. If you want a great single target flexible healer that can hide anywhere, go for RP no doubt.
[/quote]

Thats what I though, whenever I go in with my slayer and there is a RP focusing on me I can feel what you say. Pretty fun tho. Gotta check it out after lvl 16 :D

Thanks for the info Ototo!

EDIT: Thanks too for the info Glorian, very useful!

Trolllin - BW
Opivm - SW
Hoddor - Hoddor
Capptain - WH

twitch.tv/BebopSamvrai