Recent Topics

Ads

Warhammer Collectors Edition

Let's talk about... everything else
Minors

Warhammer Collectors Edition

Post#1 » Wed Feb 19, 2020 3:23 pm

I just got a sealed copy of WAR Collectors edition off Amazon for $40. I couldn't afford it at the time it was released.. I think it was over $100. Yeah the game disc is useless, but the books and miniature are pretty sweet. The book is full of concept art. Completely worth $40 bucks if you love the game.

Ads
MaxHayman
Management

Re: Warhammer Collectors Edition

Post#2 » Wed Feb 19, 2020 3:44 pm

I never got the collectors edition at the time of release either. My university supervisor gave me his copy as a present before he left, quite a nice gift!
Max Hayman

empmoz

Post#3 » Wed Feb 19, 2020 4:15 pm

I was such a keen nerd that I preorded the collector's edition lol, the books are nice but the minature is too small

Ghostwalker

Post#4 » Wed Feb 19, 2020 4:30 pm

empmoz wrote: Wed Feb 19, 2020 4:15 pm but the minature is too small
Thats what she said!

I never got this either does look nice though, I still have the age of reckoning box and disc I bet most here have it ;D

Too bad the bonus content cant be given here haha

TreefAM

Post#5 » Wed Feb 19, 2020 4:36 pm

I got it for like 5eur because it was dead at that point and they wanted to get rid of it.
Artwork is pretty nice in the books. Nice little comics also showing how stunties don't matter :D

Minors

Post#6 » Wed Feb 19, 2020 4:57 pm

empmoz wrote: Wed Feb 19, 2020 4:15 pm I was such a keen nerd that I preorded the collector's edition lol, the books are nice but the minature is too small
I am a nerd too. I wont open it. Still sealed. Is the miniature like the real 25mm stuff? I never got into them until I found 6 unopened boxes at a goodwill near me. You can tell they designed a lot of the game after the "old hammer" stuff. I dont know anything about how it works or plays. The Tomb King stuff (LoTD) goes for crazy money on ebay.

TiberiusD

Post#7 » Wed Feb 19, 2020 6:28 pm

The only thing i was able to buy was the Official Game Guide and Atlas

Olszewski

Post#8 » Wed Feb 19, 2020 6:44 pm

I got like six of them sealed. Nice to see others with sealed copies.

Check out this forum link:

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=12852

Ads
Skullgrin

Post#9 » Wed Feb 19, 2020 7:02 pm

Yep, I have the collectors edition as well, never opened the miniature but the books are amazing. I also have the world atlas that was released when the game first came out. However what I'd really like to get my hands on are the two steins that were released when the game first came out, I just couldn't afford the $300.00 price tag at the time. They probably go for even more now tho...

Thargrimm - Chosen 40/88
Thargrimmm - Ironbreaker 40/80

Xumae

Post#10 » Wed Feb 19, 2020 8:05 pm

Skullgrin wrote: Wed Feb 19, 2020 7:02 pm Yep, I have the collectors edition as well, never opened the miniature but the books are amazing. I also have the world atlas that was released when the game first came out. However what I'd really like to get my hands on are the two steins that were released when the game first came out, I just couldn't afford the $300.00 price tag at the time. They probably go for even more now tho...

Damn those are sick
Nezeb rr8x dps dok
Demonlarry rr7x Magus
Squigdakka rr7xSquig herder
Mcronalds rr6x Mara