Recent Topics

Ads

returning player, need help

Let's talk about... everything else
facundo7777

returning player, need help

Post#1 » Wed Feb 26, 2020 4:08 pm

Hello everyone,

i am returning to ror :) i had a long break so i dont remember how to correctly play on my already leveled character. I will start my journey from the beginning to have fun and learn my class. I would like to play as 2h bg, 2h chosen or squig herder.
Which class U suggest?

Thanks for Your answers and CU soon on battlefield.

Ads
Ototo

Re: returning player, need help

Post#2 » Wed Feb 26, 2020 4:26 pm

Mele SH (middle tree) is by far the easiest to play of those 3 and the most useful. Next in usefulness goes the 2h BG, but that is a tard more complicated to use than a 2h Chosen, so probably your best 2nd bet is SnB Chosen, way better with shields than with 2h weapons unless that you plan to run solo, which would be suicidal having experience troubles, or you having a stable 6-wo/men party, which if you are returning from a long break you probably don't have.
Spoiler:

facundo7777

Post#3 » Wed Feb 26, 2020 4:30 pm

Ototo wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 4:26 pm Mele SH (middle tree) is by far the easiest to play of those 3 and the most useful. Next in usefulness goes the 2h BG, but that is a tard more complicated to use than a 2h Chosen, so probably your best 2nd bet is SnB Chosen, way better with shields than with 2h weapons unless that you plan to run solo, which would be suicidal having experience troubles, or you having a stable 6-wo/men party, which if you are returning from a long break you probably don't have.
thanks for Your opinion :) 2h chosen looks much better :D

facundo7777

Post#4 » Wed Feb 26, 2020 4:47 pm

or BO 2h?

Ototo

Post#5 » Wed Feb 26, 2020 4:56 pm

facundo7777 wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 4:47 pm or BO 2h?
2h BOrk is both powerful and usable without a lot of experience. Just pick You Wot!?!!! and you are pretty much good to go.

---------------X--------------

Por otra parte, si hablas español, hoy mismo he hecho un enorme post acerca de cosas básicas que merece la pena saber/recordar. Lo puedes consultar aquí, y la parte que te interesa sigue aquí. A ver si te sirve.
Spoiler: