Recent Topics

Ads

Tier 1 packed today!

Let's talk about... everything else
Nosun

Tier 1 packed today!

Post#1 » Sun Mar 01, 2020 8:21 pm

I know that lazy peon made a YouTube video because it should up in my feed but is this the whole story with T1 and the whole server pop being so high today? Are we going to start seeing ques to log in?

Ads
wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Re: Tier 1 packed today!

Post#2 » Sun Mar 01, 2020 9:02 pm

No queues here. We just increased the server cap by 500.
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

madmalky2014
Suspended

Post#3 » Wed Mar 04, 2020 12:32 pm

Glad to see all the new faces. Has been a few gripes about them not being very skilled but we all werent veterans at the start. Its a healthy addition the balance will probably start get a bit better. Devs have reacted positively by upgrading the server to handle the influx which is good to see they are 100 percent commited to keeping this game alive and healthy. Thank you devs for reducing and increasing the fun and enjoyment of the best mmo ever to have been produced.

madmalky2014
Suspended

Post#4 » Wed Mar 04, 2020 12:33 pm

Glad to see all the new faces. Has been a few gripes about them not being very skilled but we all werent veterans at the start. Its a healthy addition the balance will probably start get a bit better. Devs have reacted positively by upgrading the server to handle the influx which is good to see they are 100 percent commited to keeping this game alive and healthy. Thank you devs for reducing and increasing the fun and enjoyment of the best mmo ever to have been produced.

Modwolf

Post#5 » Thu Mar 05, 2020 7:53 pm

I had no idea the server/or he existed until his video. I'm glad he showed me the nostagila light.