Most needed Class

Let's talk about... everything else
Malecus

Most needed Class

Post#1 » Tue Mar 03, 2020 7:01 pm

OMG I was Warhammer obsessed when this game launched and then stopped playing. I am now an adult, and my sister and I are looking at getting back into the game. First, massive thanks to the community for keeping this alive.

Which side needs more players? Order or Destruction? We were Destruction players back in the day, so there is some nostalgia there but also a desire to try something new. We are having a hard time deciding where we go.

What classes are most needed? Tanks and Healers I assume?

We want to jump in and be a boon to the community playing on a side that needs players and playing classes that the side needs.

Ads
Chinesehero

Re: Most needed Class

Post#2 » Tue Mar 03, 2020 7:03 pm

Malecus wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 7:01 pm OMG I was Warhammer obsessed when this game launched and then stopped playing. I am now an adult, and my sister and I are looking at getting back into the game. First, massive thanks to the community for keeping this alive.

Which side needs more players? Order or Destruction? We were Destruction players back in the day, so there is some nostalgia there but also a desire to try something new. We are having a hard time deciding where we go.

What classes are most needed? Tanks and Healers I assume?

We want to jump in and be a boon to the community playing on a side that needs players and playing classes that the side needs.

For order, RP or WP :lol: just use them each with ur sister ;)

AxelF

Post#3 » Tue Mar 03, 2020 7:05 pm

I'd say Order always lack an effective front line more than they lack healers. You won't go wrong with a tank and a slayer especially as you'll be working closely together. IB synergises well with a slayer, but a KoBS is of more use to a whole party.

xarfay

Post#4 » Tue Mar 03, 2020 9:06 pm

AxelF wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 7:05 pm I'd say Order always lack an effective front line more than they lack healers. You won't go wrong with a tank and a slayer especially as you'll be working closely together. IB synergises well with a slayer, but a KoBS is of more use to a whole party.
I agree with Alex!
Order tanks are still needed every day ^^

adamthelc

Post#5 » Tue Mar 03, 2020 9:28 pm

I wouldnt worry about what's most needed. Every group needs something different at different times. Are DPS the missing element less often? Probably. But there are in demand DD. I would say a bigger thing to worry about would be staying away from certain classes or specs based on the content you are most interested in.

As a duo I would make sure one of you plays a healer, besides that I would play what you like.

Malecus

Post#6 » Tue Mar 03, 2020 9:47 pm

adamthelc wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 9:28 pm I wouldnt worry about what's most needed. Every group needs something different at different times. Are DPS the missing element less often? Probably. But there are in demand DD. I would say a bigger thing to worry about would be staying away from certain classes or specs based on the content you are most interested in.

As a duo I would make sure one of you plays a healer, besides that I would play what you like.
We want to focus on PvP smallscale and largescale. I usually play healers or hybrid classes. My sister almost always plays melee dps.

Edit: I am happy to play a tank if thats whats needed.

adamthelc

Post#7 » Tue Mar 03, 2020 9:59 pm

Based on that I would say DoK or WP for you. Then either Choppa/Melee Squig Herder or Slayer/White Lion for your sister.

An argument could also be made for any melee except for maybe a Melee Shadow Warrior in large scale, but the above are my suggestions.

You can play a DoK or WP as a hybrid in small scale, I would just go full heal in large scale.