Recent Topics

Ads

MAJOR PROBLEM IN T2-T3 - 16-39 ACKNOWLEWGED

Let's talk about... everything else
Smellybelly

Re: MAJOR PROBLEM IN T2-T3 - 16-39 ACKNOWLEWGED

Post#11 » Fri Mar 06, 2020 6:49 am

Cirronis wrote: Fri Mar 06, 2020 6:44 am https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ ... nknown.png

Blaisenit here btw, Just a full twinked out AOE bomb BW level 39. running in a 6 man with guard bot and pocket healers. I understand what i did was lack of fun for the other side and tis why i only did it for 5 SC's tonight. The above link is 1.5mins into the SC and below is the after SC is done. Again i understand its not fun for the other side but it is just a 6 man, have new friends playing the game and just farming XP/RP/Emblems.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ ... nknown.png
To be fair i see no problem with this, other side just gotta work harder and make premades of their own

Ads
StormX2
Game Master

Post#12 » Fri Mar 06, 2020 6:50 am

Everything looks good here

And yes please do not Name Shame people here.

Also calm down on the submit button =)

Sulorie

Post#13 » Fri Mar 06, 2020 7:23 am

Nothing wrong with this.
The first screenshot has no good score at all (11/8 k/d) and the 3rd with 28 kills is nice but it's with a premade and you can do like 30 kills without a premade too as ST dps.
The damage differences are impressive but obviously it is expected of an aoe spec class. What I am wondering more is, why the enemy destro players stayed within the aoe radius to get killed.
They don't have only low lvls either and rank 30s have still strong bolster buffs.
Overall, destro played much worse and the result is well deserved.
Dying is no option.

Acidic

Post#14 » Fri Mar 06, 2020 7:28 am

StormX2 wrote: Fri Mar 06, 2020 6:50 am Everything looks good here

And yes please do not Name Shame people here.

Also calm down on the submit button =)
Must be that Friday feeling , no hammer waving :)

Phantasm

Post#15 » Fri Mar 06, 2020 9:28 am

Only problem i see here is experienced group of players farming 1st wave of Lazypoen`s video source of fresh blood in RoR. I dont know if u are decent guys but bored, but that hurts whole server. t3 scs are very imbalanced when rank 16 mule riders face a 32+ pramade with mercenary, almost full spec and 4 tactics. Other expierenced players will adapt, newcomers quit.

Cirronis

Post#16 » Fri Mar 06, 2020 9:54 am

I agree and again this is why we did it 5 SC's. BUT! at the same time this game is full of being farmed, it happens all the time i've been on the receiving end of being farmed. In that SC we had 3 experienced players and 3 new players we were helping level and teach how to play the game, was I carrying the dmg? Sure, Just playing a game having fun with friends, this isn't a game you can be successful playing solo.

Sulorie

Post#17 » Fri Mar 06, 2020 10:25 am

When they have the mindset to learn, they will get better, even while being defeated. It doesn't matter what rank they got. Properly geared rank 17-20 will do totally fine. Getting gear is something you have to learn as well. The community is for the most part very helpful but as a new player you have to make the first move and ask, when you don't know something or need help.
Just stay away from simple "we are lowlvl, they are highlvl and therefore farm us" explanations, because its easy to blame others instead of looking at yourself.
Dying is no option.

Aurandilaz

Post#18 » Fri Mar 06, 2020 11:45 am

almost 600k dmg and 11 dbs is about as close to the definition of fluff dmg as you can get :P

obviously it is mean if enemy forms premade and farms you in scenarios, but the t2-t3 scs will prepare you for endgame, where your side will be farmed harder at times, and at times you will farm enemy hard.
I fully believe lot of new players joining this game have no idea how much of a farmville the PVP is at times, sometimes you farm, sometimes enemy farms. You die, you release, you get back to fight and hope for best. Sometimes your team is hopelessly outmatched, and sometimes its vice versa.
If you think "time to die" is too fast in midtier scenarios, you will be "surprised" at the prospect of melting in 2-3s vs an organized high RR premade in t4 scs.

Until you play with a proper group, fighting a proper group, where everyone is protected + guarded + healed + supported, and nothing dies over a min 10 fight.

Ads
Twohandernoob

Post#19 » Fri Mar 06, 2020 12:57 pm

Tolerance wrote: Fri Mar 06, 2020 6:40 am Image

Damn Blaisenit, always ruining SCs

edit: i do the healing to let him die less and do damage. :^)
He died 8 times in the scenario. With a dedicated group?

Trust me he's more noob than all the newcomers :D

Cirronis

Post#20 » Fri Mar 06, 2020 1:06 pm

in that particular SC when i go 11 DB and died 8 times with nearly 600k DMG we were vs an organized destro 6 man. It was a good fight. The Screenshots I linked in my previous response were the SC's last night the gentleman who started this thread were talking about.