Recent Topics

Ads

Debolster work?

Let's talk about... everything else
Pincopallino82

Debolster work?

Post#1 » Sun Mar 15, 2020 10:06 am

does the debolster work?

and if it works, can a level 40 also enter t1? (respecting the limits of course)

Ads
Rubius
Developer

Re: Debolster work?

Post#2 » Sun Mar 15, 2020 11:33 am

Debolstering was enabled again for the duration of the Return to Nordland event.

Details on how it was enabled can be found here with the previous patch notes:

viewtopic.php?f=42&t=35846

To answer your question, yes, level 40's were able to enter the lakes during this time if they followed the guidelines in the link above.

Pincopallino82

Post#3 » Sun Mar 15, 2020 11:57 am

thank you

however when i tried a GM i was warned not to enter t1 anymore despite i respect all the terms :(

I do not understand

Rubius
Developer

Post#4 » Sun Mar 15, 2020 12:01 pm

Pincopallino82 wrote: Sun Mar 15, 2020 11:57 am thank you

however when i tried a GM i was warned not to enter t1 anymore despite i respect all the terms :(

I do not understand
No prob! If a GM directed you to leave or adjust something, then yes, please follow their directions.

They are normally very open about reasoning on things, so if you ask politely they will probably explain to you what the issue is.

Pincopallino82

Post#5 » Sun Mar 15, 2020 12:07 pm

or did exactly what I was told to do the GM and when I sent him a message of the reason he replied that many complained that I was killing too many and continuously.

I'm starting to think that proplayers are being persecuted and newbies are favorites :o

Rubius
Developer

Post#6 » Sun Mar 15, 2020 12:10 pm

Pincopallino82 wrote: Sun Mar 15, 2020 12:07 pm or did exactly what I was told to do the GM and when I sent him a message of the reason he replied that many complained that I was killing too many and continuously.

I'm starting to think that proplayers are being persecuted and newbies are favorites :o
Ah, I see now. :)

Well, consider it a compliment that you were doing that well!

It's definitely true though that new players are at a disadvantage fighting level 40's in a lot of those cases. Definitely good for us to support them and get them to higher tiers, so the end-game can be more exciting for everyone!

Pincopallino82

Post#7 » Sun Mar 15, 2020 12:23 pm

OK but then an answer like that, since at the moment you are too strong try to change the zone so everyone has fun

that is, I would have accepted it and I would have been happy to do it and instead I only received a warning and if I would have crossed out it would probably have also banned me

:)