Recent Topics

Ads

Good Class for SC gear

Let's talk about... everything else
VorpalTango

Good Class for SC gear

Post#1 » Fri Mar 20, 2020 9:21 pm

Hi!, i've been playing the game for a week, and trying different classes. At the moment i've a Zealot which i like pretty much, but the problem is that i'm playing from Argentina, and the oRVR and Zergs completely destroys my frames do to lag and bad connection to the point to make the game unplayable. On the others side, i like much more SC's and the game works fine with less people, but i've read a lot, and can't find any class that works well with the SC gear. Is there any class and build that can play and equip only in SC and stays competitive in that mode? For the moment don't know anyone and queue mostly alone, but i hope change that. Thanks and sorry the bad english :mrgreen:

Ads
Chinesehero

Re: Good Class for SC gear

Post#2 » Fri Mar 20, 2020 9:43 pm

VorpalTango wrote: Fri Mar 20, 2020 9:21 pm Hi!, i've been playing the game for a week, and trying different classes. At the moment i've a Zealot which i like pretty much, but the problem is that i'm playing from Argentina, and the oRVR and Zergs completely destroys my frames do to lag and bad connection to the point to make the game unplayable. On the others side, i like much more SC's and the game works fine with less people, but i've read a lot, and can't find any class that works well with the SC gear. Is there any class and build that can play and equip only in SC and stays competitive in that mode? For the moment don't know anyone and queue mostly alone, but i hope change that. Thanks and sorry the bad english :mrgreen:
man u are same suitation as me. I usually in SC
if u play Zealot u can get sentinel from PVE and weapon too. this is the fastest way and prevent RVR
Play SC to rush to rr70 then do city to get Sov
Hope see u in SC soon

VorpalTango

Re: Good Class for SC gear

Post#3 » Fri Mar 20, 2020 10:13 pm

Thanks a lot for the advice dude! Is good to see that i'm not the only one. A couple of questions: I've been trying a DPS SH only to do SC. It is viable? Thinking in do dps and heal and help a little do her mechanics. The sentinel gear thing is applicable for this and all classes, or justfor the Zealot? Same with Sov.