Recent Topics

Ads

Healers are broken

Let's talk about... everything else
Vlad333

Healers are broken

Post#1 » Sun Mar 22, 2020 1:58 am

As soon as you hit t2, healers are impossible to kill.
Every SC is a sad shitshow with imba healers not dying getting focused by 3-4 people.
Hahhaha how can people enjoy this crap???

Ads
Manatikik

Re: Healers are broken

Post#2 » Sun Mar 22, 2020 2:04 am

Vlad333 wrote: Sun Mar 22, 2020 1:58 am As soon as you hit t2, healers are impossible to kill.
Every SC is a sad shitshow with imba healers not dying getting focused by 3-4 people.
Try using a heal debuff and CC...
<Montague><Capulet>

Omegus

Post#3 » Sun Mar 22, 2020 2:25 am

Vlad333 wrote: Sun Mar 22, 2020 1:58 am As soon as you hit t2, healers are impossible to kill.
For t2/t3 scenarios (Rank 16 - 39) the tools you have a limited and you could be grouped with people who aren't high enough to have unlocked important abilities/tactics. Here's a list of the kind of healer-hate abilities that will be unlocked as people approach 40 and spec into mastery paths:

50% reduction to outgoing heals (apply it to healer, all of their healing is halved)
50% reduction to incoming heals (apply to target, any heals they receive are reduced by 50%. Combine the two and it's -75% healing)
Interupts
Cast time increasers
Silence (prevents all magic use)
Knockback (can't use anything that isn't instant-cast while in the air)
Cooldown increasers. That critical healing ability with no cooldown now has a 3-5 second cooldown.
Knockdown (can't do anything until it's over)
AP drain (4 / 6 healers can't heal if they don't have any AP)
Set-back/push-back, i.e. when trying to cast the cast bar gets pushed back when the healer is hit so it takes longer to get the ability off.

Come Rank 40 DoKs and Warrior Priests are tanky enough to take a beating but the other 4 rely on not getting hit in the first place and/or trying to escape and can be dropped fairly easily with good spike damage.
Zomega: RR8x Zealot

Sulorie

Post#4 » Sun Mar 22, 2020 10:58 am

Instead of posting a rant, you could have come here and ask how to deal with healers. And no, healers are not impossible to kill, because many are as clueless about defending themselves as you are in killing them.
Dying is no option.

abezverkhiy

Post#5 » Sun Mar 22, 2020 11:06 am

Sulorie wrote: Sun Mar 22, 2020 10:58 am And no, healers are not impossible to kill, because many are as clueless about defending themselves as you are in killing them.
Harsh but true.
KingSchultz WH, Valknutt WP, Glendhu ENG, Lochdhu IB, Tamdhu SL

My WH guide: viewtopic.php?t=46354

Vlad333

Post#6 » Sun Mar 22, 2020 1:41 pm

Sulorie wrote: Sun Mar 22, 2020 10:58 am
Instead of posting a rant, you could have come here and ask how to deal with healers. And no, healers are not impossible to kill, because many are as clueless about defending themselves as you are in killing them.
You are just another wanna be elitist jerk who thinks no one can know this easy game's mechanics, just because they are new. This game is not mechanically challenging.
CC + debuffs are things i have learned in other MMO's, ages ago. I know how to kill a healer because it is same tactic, in every damn game.
The problem is you can't. You tell me how can 1 warrior priest survive vs 5 destro melee train hitting him. CC or no CC, that shouldn't be possible. It makes no sense.
As a BO, i debuff them, slow them, i even use Moral 1 that keeps them rooted with me, and 5 people gank up on him and he can't die.
Obviously, he is getting healed by other healers as well, but this is something that happens in every game. Order spam 6 healers every SC.
The single most logical and easy to do thing is for the devs to put a limit of 1 healer per group. 1 healer should be enuff to sustain 1 group. He shouldn't be a GOD that presses 1 button and you are full hp.
I see people talking about "burst" in this game. Although i never reached 40, until now at 30ish, there is no such thing as burst. Burst dmg in this game is when 10 people jump one one guy.
I have never seen big blocks of hp go away in one spell or a quick succession of spells.

You people did not play lower levels for a long time, so you dont know what it is like. You wanna tell me that i should wait until endgame to be able to see healers dead ? That is a ridiculous idea.
They should die like anyone else.
I want you to explain to me, and i swear i'll follow the advice, how can anyone win a sc vs Order with 3 wp and 2 rp.
You go 4 people on one guy, he pops everything, survives cuz healed by another...you go on the next, he pops his **** and every1 else heals him. If you split the pressure, you do zero damage.
This is a true analysis of what is going on, not a weird assumption that other do not know how to kill a healer.

Jabba

Post#7 » Sun Mar 22, 2020 2:01 pm

Your posts sure are amusing.
Vlad333 wrote: Sun Mar 22, 2020 1:41 pm You are just another wanna be elitist jerk who thinks no one can know this easy game's mechanics, just because they are new. This game is not mechanically challenging.
And yet apparently you haven't grasped it.

CC + debuffs are things i have learned in other MMO's, ages ago. I know how to kill a healer because it is same tactic, in every damn game.
Haven't learnt them properly though it seems.

The problem is you can't. You tell me how can 1 warrior priest survive vs 5 destro melee train hitting him. CC or no CC, that shouldn't be possible. It makes no sense.
As a BO, i debuff them, slow them, i even use Moral 1 that keeps them rooted with me, and 5 people gank up on him and he can't die.
Obviously, he is getting healed by other healers as well, but this is something that happens in every game. Order spam 6 healers every SC.
If he's getting healed by others, then it's clearly not 'just 1 wp' surviving alone against 5 destro is it?

The single most logical and easy to do thing is for the devs to put a limit of 1 healer per group. 1 healer should be enuff to sustain 1 group. He shouldn't be a GOD that presses 1 button and you are full hp.
Well isn't it lucky that your brand of 'logic' has no bearing on this game's balance.

You people did not play lower levels for a long time, so you dont know what it is like. You wanna tell me that i should wait until endgame to be able to see healers dead ? That is a ridiculous idea.
They should die like anyone else.
Actually, I took the opportunity to level a new BO recently too, and I can assure you, lot's of things still die.

I want you to explain to me, and i swear i'll follow the advice, how can anyone win a sc vs Order with 3 wp and 2 rp.
You go 4 people on one guy, he pops everything, survives cuz healed by another...you go on the next, he pops his **** and every1 else heals him. If you split the pressure, you do zero damage.
This is a true analysis of what is going on, not a weird assumption that other do not know how to kill a healer.
Have you tried going back to the target you just swapped from after his defensive cd's have run out? rather than just switching to another who has his defensive cd's available. What about disrupting the other healers that are healing the person you're trying to kill?
Or maybe, you're just not very at pressing your buttons
Tushi Splats Tush Emoalbino Podge

Jinxypie

Post#8 » Sun Mar 22, 2020 2:11 pm

PUG life. Bring the same OP healers mirror with you :idea:
DoK RR80+, Chosen RR80+, Choppa RR70+, SH RR75+ WP RR65+

Ads
Sulorie

Post#9 » Sun Mar 22, 2020 2:39 pm

Your attitude is lacking some manners. Your post tells that you are an inexperienced player, no matter what other games you have played in the past.

Yesterday someone had similar problems ingame, after following the tips he answered in /tell something like "you was right", "my damage increased 3 times". Was this exaggerated? Probably but the thing is, almost all new players have a significant lack of appropriate gear for their rank.

Unlike you, others have zero issues causing pressure or killing healers in midtier sc, without having max level for this bracket.
You lack so much experience, that you see someone surviving multiple attackers but you have no clue how this happens and no, it's not the rank.
The way you respond just makes it hard to convince someone to explain you the details to help you.
Dying is no option.

Foltestik

Post#10 » Sun Mar 22, 2020 2:42 pm

best idea for you is just stop playing this game, you have problem with everything in warhammer just go back to game you play before