Is there a resource for min/maxing stats and the math regarding it?

Let's talk about... everything else
jvlosky

Is there a resource for min/maxing stats and the math regarding it?

Post#1 » Thu Mar 26, 2020 12:11 am

I wanna be super efficient with my KOTBS and make sure I have all my priority soft caps met. Is there a resource or post to help me min/max?

Ads
Hypernia

Re: Is there a resource for min/maxing stats and the math regarding it?

Post#2 » Thu Mar 26, 2020 2:53 pm

This is a useful resource, although not up to date with city sets AFAIK:
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=29557

Parry & Block cap at 75%. Armour caps at 70% damage reduction (after debuffs and enemy armour penetration). Resists cap at 40% damage reduction after debuffs. Buff and debuffs don't stack, with the exception of 1 buff + 1 morale buff. Potions and skill buffs do not stack. So you can have 1 armour debuff from a skill (white lion say) and 1 from morale (tank morale1) which will stack, but 2 white lion armour debuffs will not stack. Main stats soft cap at 1050, after which 2 points from gear = 1 point on character.

For WB and RVR stacks wounds up to 10.5k, and chance to be crit as 0% or better negative % - this is mandatory. Then stack block, parry, toughness, D/D and Armour in that rough order. Def sov is obviously the best, but this is quite doable at full conqueror, you just can't get as much of the extra defensive stats after wounds and minus crit.

For DPS / smallscale - just run full Bloodlord and prioritise parry, minus crit, and disregard toughness. Strength weapon skill, reduced chance to be parrier / blocked, and melee crit are important

jvlosky

Re: Is there a resource for min/maxing stats and the math regarding it?

Post#3 » Thu Mar 26, 2020 8:15 pm

ty