Recent Topics

Ads

Royal Conversion?

Let's talk about... everything else
ry802

Royal Conversion?

Post#1 » Fri Mar 27, 2020 2:27 pm

Are there any plans to allow us to break down Royals? Sorry if this has been answered I tried to search around but couldn't find anything.

Ads
wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Re: Royal Conversion?

Post#2 » Fri Mar 27, 2020 2:37 pm

No
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

ry802

Post#3 » Fri Mar 27, 2020 2:41 pm

wargrimnir wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 2:37 pmNo
That was the answer I was looking for. Thanks Wargrimnir

StrongUn

Post#4 » Fri Mar 27, 2020 6:09 pm

1:1
please? :lol:

Kaelang

Post#5 » Sat Mar 28, 2020 7:19 pm

StrongUn wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 6:09 pm
1:1
please? :lol:
DiscordFacebookTwitterInstagram

I play around with Social Media, troll our players on Discord and officially hate anyone who plays a dwarf.

Korsario

Post#6 » Sat Mar 28, 2020 7:23 pm

Why?

wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Post#7 » Sat Mar 28, 2020 8:41 pm

Korsario wrote: Sat Mar 28, 2020 7:23 pmWhy?
Invader currency is related to the content that it comes from. Skipping that content and downconverting is not something we want to enable as an option. If anything we may add currency to end zones for players that qualify for fort, but do not receive a reservation as a means to slightly increase the gain rates. However, largely, we feel the rates of gain for Invader are appropriate.
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

Korsario

Post#8 » Sun Mar 29, 2020 9:35 pm

Thanks for the explanation wargrimnir, even if I dont agree I understand where youa re comming from =)

Ads
orillah
Suspended

Post#9 » Sun Mar 29, 2020 11:11 pm

wargrimnir wrote: Sat Mar 28, 2020 8:41 pm
Invader currency is related to the content that it comes from. Skipping that content and downconverting is not something we want to enable as an option. If anything we may add currency to end zones for players that qualify for fort, but do not receive a reservation as a means to slightly increase the gain rates. However, largely, we feel the rates of gain for Invader are appropriate.
I dont want to spoil anyone fun really, but you effectively skipping forts atm by participating in a city as a sub 70rr player.

mursaat1337

Post#10 » Mon Mar 30, 2020 12:37 am

orillah wrote: Sun Mar 29, 2020 11:11 pm
wargrimnir wrote: Sat Mar 28, 2020 8:41 pm
I dont want to spoil anyone fun really, but you effectively skipping forts atm by participating in a city as a sub 70rr player.
sub rr70 player? so what about returning players that have high rr. for example myself. i literally start a campaign in orvr going thru all the zone locks and i get shafted out of fort literally every time getting no reservation while all the random pugs get it before me and throw fort and lose. its ridiculous. saying that its bypassing content when fort is a PREREQ for city? literally people are having problems even getting into the fort while contributing to the zone flips is a problem and it doesn't make me want to try to grind out invader. breaking down royals to cap at a certain rr like rr75+ seems legitimate and also breaking down royals will slow down sov gear progression. this wall of progression shows a problem in content participation. feels real bad when you level a keep up and flip the zone then not get a reservation.