Post#1 » Sun Mar 29, 2020 5:05 pm

Hi, i just got lvl16. where/ what should I do as fresh in t2 and up. Thanks <3

Ads
Mystry
Suspended

Re: just got lvl 16 T2 need guide / help

Post#2 » Sun Mar 29, 2020 6:32 pm

You're in the big boi leagues now.
In general, you can either que for scenarios, or continue with oRvR. Usually, you can tell where the fight is happening by checking the Open Parties window and looking at where all the warbands are.
Then just join one, go to the zone they're in, and meet up with the group of green dots on the map and follow them around.

Your gear will be bought from Altdorf's war quarter now. It's in the south-western part of the map, underneath and around the 'bridge'. You'll know it when you see it. You can also get mounts there.

imperial1996

Post#3 » Mon Mar 30, 2020 6:04 am

Mystry wrote: Sun Mar 29, 2020 6:32 pm You're in the big boi leagues now.
In general, you can either que for scenarios, or continue with oRvR. Usually, you can tell where the fight is happening by checking the Open Parties window and looking at where all the warbands are.
Then just join one, go to the zone they're in, and meet up with the group of green dots on the map and follow them around.

Your gear will be bought from Altdorf's war quarter now. It's in the south-western part of the map, underneath and around the 'bridge'. You'll know it when you see it. You can also get mounts there.
is there any gear i can get aside from rvr?

chazwozza

Post#4 » Mon Mar 30, 2020 7:27 am

Sc gear/pq gear/quest gear/ to be fair gear only really matters in scenarios or roaming

zoarian

Post#5 » Mon Mar 30, 2020 7:52 am

imperial1996 wrote: Mon Mar 30, 2020 6:04 am is there any gear i can get aside from rvr?
You can also do dungeons in the 16-22 range. For destro it's Sacellum and for order it's the Sewers - both located in their respective cities.

They have pretty good gear that should tide you over for a while.

HarkonenTimber

Post#6 » Mon Mar 30, 2020 9:07 am

I have been in the same boat recently, so here is my advice.

1. Leveling up in scenario's is the way to go if you manage to form a good duo or group (I leveled up doing SC's with a 6 man, this resulted in my renown rank to be approx at my level rank but I was able to keep both my armor and weapons updated). Be sure to pick up and hand in the SC quests (you can get them inside SC but hand them in at the npc near the gallows in Altdorf). Also good way to earn some money since the quest rewards 50-75 silver each.

2. If you don't want/have the possibility to find a stable group for scenario spamming, RvR is your next best bet. Exp wise it is slower than SC's but you gain way more renown. Unlike scenario spamming in RvR you can only keep your armor up to date since you cant buy weapons with rvr currency.

3. PvE is the worst option (and imo the least fun also, but to each his own). Would not bother with the low level dungeons.

Additional:
- Green (common) Jewelry/Cape/Belt* can be bought with gold from vendors, most convenient all of them are located closely packed in the "war quarters" of each respective city. *Note that belt at some point falls under the RvR/SC gear sets, somewhere around the lvl 29 armor set I believe?
- These vendors also sell Green (common) weapons/shields etc. that are a good alternative if you pick the RvR leveling route, however they pale compared to SC weapons.
- SC grinding nets you more gold while leveling, allowing you to buy mid level talismans to keep your gear even more updated (even +10 tallies are great because of bolster to rank 48).
- Once you are about rank 37-38 you can go farm PQ's for Ruin set and try to get Beastlord gear (check it out on wiki, it is still up-to-date). Winds Impervious (check it out on wiki, it is still up-to-date) is a great jewel set to have for any class that is new to T4 since it gives 200 armor set bonus, 25 initiative set bonus, a lot of resistances and decent wounds.

So once you are rank 40 you will have Ruin/Beastlord, winds impervious set + beastlord ring, and perhaps the rank 39 sc weapons and you are well on your way of starting the gear grind towards sovereign.

I followed the SC route and got R16-39 in 24 hours playtime, which is very decent imo. Also got more than enough gold to buy fast mount at rank 38.

Good luck!
Doyoustretch - BO

imperial1996

Post#7 » Mon Mar 30, 2020 12:18 pm

Thank you <3

wonshot

Post#8 » Mon Mar 30, 2020 12:40 pm

Scenarios are rewarding, when you are winning. if you face a premade stall your queue for 5mins, queue only for the ".pug" scenario, or check out the situation in the open ".rvr" zones.

For gearing take 10minuts to check out all the vendors in your capital, make a plan which of the 16-39 sets you want to farm for. If they require either Medals or Emblems then play your activies accordingly.

Joining in on a zone, just when its annouced ram is spawned and assisting locking the zone with a pug warband will give some decent zonecontribution, maybe even a bag or Medals + Renown.

Green accesories from vendors, or npc/player drops are nice to keep your gear up-to-date as you progress.
Most of all, take time to enjoy the leveling experience, learn your class, the abilities, the playstyle(s) and dont rush too hard, the server is not going anywhere :)
Bombling 92BW - Bombthebuilder 82Engi - Bombing 82SL - Bling 81Kobs - Orderling 80WP - Jackinabox 67WH
Gombling 85mSH- Chopling 83Chop - Notbombling 82Sorc - Powerhouse 81Zeal - Goldbag 80Mara - Smurfling 75Sham -Blobling 66BO

Ads