Recent Topics

Ads

XP and Renown in T1-T3 SOMETHING HAS TO CHANGE!

Let's talk about... everything else
mako482

Re: XP and Renown in T1-T3 SOMETHING HAS TO CHANGE!

Post#11 » Tue Mar 31, 2020 3:10 pm

Agreed...If the rewards just for queuing were better it would be easier to accept losing so much.

Ads
adamthelc

Post#12 » Tue Mar 31, 2020 3:45 pm

Do I want to be honest or encouraging?

It's not that hard to put together teams that can get a decent win percentage. If you only want to play solo, dont waste your time queuing when the rest of the players on your faction arent doing that well.

I dont really care what they do about rewards in scenarios, so if they wanted to listen to your suggestion I would be fine with that. But it sounds like your problem is more a bad win percentage and less a problem with rewards.

You dont see people who win most of their scenarios complaining as much.

cursedflesh

Post#13 » Tue Mar 31, 2020 3:51 pm

u really want reward for loosing? lol, this is not wow mate ...
Garrth - order, Garrmi - destro

ganjamansion

Post#14 » Tue Mar 31, 2020 4:38 pm

Duukar wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 1:18 am Have you not noticed what a MASSIVE advantage destro has in ALL SCs?
No, actually I've noticed most of the maps, especially the PUG SC nordenwatch, are biased towards the order side...

kayin

Post#15 » Tue Mar 31, 2020 5:07 pm

Balance is fine, I've won scenarios while or side were greeting farmed, play the objective iff you want the wins.

Geordy

Post#16 » Tue Mar 31, 2020 5:52 pm

While I realise that spikes happen in favor of both sides during certain timeframes and therefor it balances each other out I DO believe that Nordenwatch has a design flaw:

The bridge.

Since it provides an easy breaking of LOS Order players are consistantly lulled into a false sense of security behind it. So Order squishies like to stop in front of it therefor handing the fort to Destrus on a silver platter.

Mordd

Post#17 » Tue Mar 31, 2020 6:18 pm

I have been playing here for about a week now and have seen this a lot too. There is a huge imbalance in the number of healers on the teams. Destro will get 4 sham, 2 dok and a zealot. order will get 3 healers, maybe 3 and 1 will be dps only. This seems to be the main cause of the problem. Also Destro being so melee heavy.

Yes nordenwatch is broken for order, its almost a give away to Destro.

Sulorie

Post#18 » Tue Mar 31, 2020 7:00 pm

Mordd wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 6:18 pm I have been playing here for about a week now and have seen this a lot too. There is a huge imbalance in the number of healers on the teams. Destro will get 4 sham, 2 dok and a zealot. order will get 3 healers, maybe 3 and 1 will be dps only. This seems to be the main cause of the problem. Also Destro being so melee heavy.

Yes nordenwatch is broken for order, its almost a give away to Destro.
This is something no dev can fix. Play a healer instead of DD and help to turn the tide. When no healers join queue, it is orders fault.
Dying is no option.

Ads
mako482

Post#19 » Tue Mar 31, 2020 9:02 pm

Not a whole lot of t1 premades going around. It doesn't matter what I do.....I just lose. Order....lose. Destro….lose. lol. I try and play objectives, I roll tanks and healers, I do my job....but my teammates act like bots half the time. I was getting owned all morning by Destro and got fed up and went to one of my Order toons only to get owned by Destro over and over. Got fed up again and switched back....rinse, repeat lol. Just logged off because it just isn't fun losing all the time. This is 100% Nordenwatch so supposed to be all pugs.

I guess it's just me.

EsthelielSunfury

Post#20 » Tue Mar 31, 2020 9:52 pm

Strange, playing destro on T1 lately and Order has been so chokeful of healers the fight for mid objectives is close to stalemate sometimes, everyone just bashing each other for no damage. And healers on destro just statpad, literally no heals on my tank and my guarded Choppa friend for entire scenarios in a row, not even exaggerating. It just swings back and forth, leveling my Archmage on Order was sometimes tough - just alone as a healer with them having 6.

I've learned not to bother much with scenarios, at the end of the day gear from them is off-spec and you get it quickly anyway.

About the actual suggestion - someone has already pointed out the flaw in it : It's so horrible to give the losing team 10k no matter how badly they do, people will start throwing games because it's faster to rank renown and exp this way. If you *think* for a moment that's not going to happen it goes to show you have not played MMORPGs long enough. The min maxing crowd is the worst and they will destroy every game like a plague the moment an exploit is available.

I'm against it. If your team does **** all, you all deserve 0. If you want better times, make a premade.