Loot rolling in SC

Let's talk about... everything else
joeshmoe75

Loot rolling in SC

Post#1 » Wed Apr 01, 2020 9:50 pm

Its a pretty annoying mechanic to be presented with a popup, and also not wanting to miss out on an item you could use, in the middle of combat. Why it was ever thought to be a good idea is beyond me, so I want to know is there a way around it or if everyone just accepts it as life. Is there an addon that auto needs and thats what everyone does?

Ads
R3xz

Re: Loot rolling in SC

Post#2 » Wed Apr 01, 2020 9:53 pm

You can already adjust rolling in open warband/group tab without needing addons. Additionally you have addons like Tidy Roll that makes pressing need/greed/pass with a press of a button as well as making the window adjustable so it's not in your face.

Kaelang

Post#3 » Wed Apr 01, 2020 10:04 pm

Open Parties > Auto-Roll and you can change your settings here to automatically roll Need / Green on a set of pre-sets.
DiscordFacebookTwitterInstagram

I play around with Social Media, troll our players on Discord and officially hate anyone who plays a dwarf.

joeshmoe75

Post#4 » Thu Apr 02, 2020 8:58 pm

Kaelang wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 10:04 pm Open Parties > Auto-Roll and you can change your settings here to automatically roll Need / Green on a set of pre-sets.
Thanks for pointing me to this

Kaelang

Post#5 » Thu Apr 02, 2020 8:59 pm

joeshmoe75 wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 8:58 pm
Kaelang wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 10:04 pm Open Parties > Auto-Roll and you can change your settings here to automatically roll Need / Green on a set of pre-sets.
Thanks for pointing me to this
No worries. :)
DiscordFacebookTwitterInstagram

I play around with Social Media, troll our players on Discord and officially hate anyone who plays a dwarf.

DeathZA

Post#6 » Wed Jan 27, 2021 2:45 pm

what about when Dyes come up .. which mouse button means what? Because there is no option for it and also if you let the number count down i dont know what it does.

Telther

Post#7 » Wed Jan 27, 2021 2:54 pm

I believe tidy roll’s default is
Left/need
Right/greed
Middle/pass

You can also go into options for tidy and set up more in depth to need or whatever on dyes

DeathZA

Post#8 » Wed Jan 27, 2021 4:09 pm

tyvm! <3

Ads