Recent Topics

Ads

(Order) Seeking Class Experts

Let's talk about... everything else
Mystry
Suspended

(Order) Seeking Class Experts

Post#1 » Wed Apr 01, 2020 10:20 pm

Hi there. I'm making a gigantic all encompassing beginners guide for RoR. It will cover practically every single thing in the game, aimed at new players.

Among the many chapters, I wish to include detailed guides and information about every Order class. Unfortunately, I don't play every Order class, so if you've been playing one of the classes that I don't play for a long time, and wish to contribute your knowledge and expertise, please contact me via forum PM. Your section will cover topics such as gearing, build recommendations for all 4 tiers, talismans, potion usage, tactic set ups, place within the metagame, and general gameplay in oRVR and Scenarios. You'll be credited for anything that you contribute.

Here are the classes that I need information on:

Knight of the Burning Sun
White Lion
Archmage

As individuals respond (if any), I'll update the list by editing this post.

Lastly, in case it wasn't obvious, the guide I'm making is for Order only. I will not be including any information about Destro, as I do not play Destro.

UPDATED: Dwarf classes and BW now covered through a combination of resources posted by Maphyr and a few players I've found. I still need experts on KoTBS and Archmage. Additionally, my White Lion player decided to pull out, so White Lion added to the list.
Last edited by Mystry on Thu Apr 02, 2020 7:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ads
Kaelang

Re: (Order) Seeking Class Experts

Post#2 » Wed Apr 01, 2020 10:36 pm

Sounds like a good idea, even though Destru pride.

You could probably compile a strong list of updated resources using the information found in the sub-forum as well as recent patch updates. But I understand if you're looking to make this into a project you'll likely need consistent and relevant information.

Best of luck.
DiscordFacebookTwitterInstagram

I play around with Social Media, troll our players on Discord and officially hate anyone who plays a dwarf.

Maphyr

Post#3 » Thu Apr 02, 2020 1:54 pm

Mystry
Suspended

Post#4 » Thu Apr 02, 2020 7:41 pm

Updated, still need KoTBS/WL/AM.