Sovereign 8 Piece Sets & Abilities.

Let's talk about... everything else
Qlin1

Re: Sovereign 8 Piece Sets & Abilities.

Post#21 » Fri Apr 03, 2020 10:31 pm

looks at some really cool abilities

then see:

Blackguard:
(8 Piece Bonus): Gain Ability: Unnerving Hate – Your seething contempt is focused towards a single target. So unnerving is this sensation that your target’s movement speed is reduced by X% for Y seconds.

oof

Ads
Tenhi

Post#22 » Fri Apr 03, 2020 11:01 pm

Qlin1 wrote: Fri Apr 03, 2020 10:31 pm looks at some really cool abilities

then see:

Blackguard:
(8 Piece Bonus): Gain Ability: Unnerving Hate – Your seething contempt is focused towards a single target. So unnerving is this sensation that your target’s movement speed is reduced by X% for Y seconds.

oof
Choppa gets an Ability he already has :(

(8 Piece Bonus): Gain Ability: ? – Your blood thirst is elevated by the thoughts of battle. You cannot be stopped by roots or snares for the next 10 seconds.

Its just Shrug it Off! with a 2min CD instead of 60sec... who needs that...

wonshot

Post#23 » Sat Apr 04, 2020 12:01 am

The BW/Sorc 8piece bonus sounds cool on paper. But in reality it makes close to zero sence to have a 7piece bonus on the offensive Sov set only procing on Singletarget abilities (bugreported it and it got closed with a reply if working as intented) and then have a granted ability working on radius of aoe spells. Note Not "range"! "radius"

The two latest bonuses of the absolute endgame set, working on two completly counterintuitive aspects will just never make for a full sov set being used as you are giving up too much by mixing sets instead, unfortuneatly.
Bombling 92BW - Bombthebuilder 82Engi - Bombing 82SL - Bling 81Kobs - Orderling 80WP - Jackinabox 67WH
Gombling 85mSH- Chopling 83Chop - Notbombling 82Sorc - Powerhouse 81Zeal - Goldbag 80Mara - Smurfling 75Sham -Blobling 66BO

p00ky

Post#24 » Wed Jul 15, 2020 11:19 pm

Could we get an update on the shaman ability: Absolute Preservation pls

Dabush

Post#25 » Thu Jul 16, 2020 12:00 am

Yeah I have 8 piece sov for shaman and it’s ability is I cannot be critically hit for 10 seconds not the increased range. The current ability is better than increased range (unless the range is massive!) but it’s still garbage. I’d love one like the runepriest Tons of extra crit chance or maybe an extra hot?

Elenori

Post#26 » Thu Jul 16, 2020 12:29 am

You can see the new abilities here: viewtopic.php?f=42&t=37733 (that's the update when they've been changed)
A thing of beauty, I know, will never fade away...

jaxamillian
Suspended

Post#27 » Thu Jul 16, 2020 2:39 am

Can you please change Warlord (grenade spec) engineer 7 piece bonus to something other than "10% chance to reduce opponents armor by 800 for 6 seconds"

Makes me cry comparing it to other 7 piece bonus'

lyncher12

Post#28 » Thu Jul 16, 2020 2:44 am

the rp sov bonus is still the shitty 10% heal crit one, i would take cannot be crit over this any day of the week

Ads
Detangler

Post#29 » Thu Jul 16, 2020 3:08 am

They need to replace the WH/WE ones with something else. Certain really annoying 80+ RR Witch Hunters love to use this ability and then stealth away like cowards when a 1v1 fight doesn't go their way.....
Detangler and alts - 84 Chosen, other 40s - DoK, Zealot, SH, WE, BG, BO
Destro - Mostly Harmless
Tangler and alts - 8X IB, other 40s - RP, SM
Order - Most dishonorable

catholicism198

Post#30 » Thu Jul 16, 2020 7:31 am

jaxamillian wrote: Thu Jul 16, 2020 2:39 am Can you please change Warlord (grenade spec) engineer 7 piece bonus to something other than "10% chance to reduce opponents armor by 800 for 6 seconds"

Makes me cry comparing it to other 7 piece bonus'
That whole set is full of fail.
It focuses too heavily on weapon skill when grenadier is 100% corporeal.
There’s Signal Flare, but that dot is secondary as is blunderbuss blast.