Recent Topics

Ads

36 v 36 scenarios

Let's talk about... everything else
TiberiusD

36 v 36 scenarios

Post#1 » Fri Apr 03, 2020 11:30 am

Hey!

Are we ever gonna see in this game 36v36 scenarios?
If you look at the scenario party window throughout scenario or at the beginning you will notice that there are 6 6-men parties.
Are the un-used parties to group up with premades inside or are they supposed to be filled with people who are joining them?
Back when city sieges were released there were like 36v36 and people complained about them.
The highest amount of people I ever seen inside a normal scenario was in Thunder Valley.

Will there be scenarios based on 36v36 in the future, after all the content will be released and stuff fixed?

Thank you

Ads
Starx

Re: 36 v 36 scenarios

Post#2 » Fri Apr 03, 2020 11:41 am

I'd really like to see a 24v24 ranked scenario, so city warbands could get some practice. There are a lot of alliances out there that put a lot of effort into their 24 mans and it sucks when you get against a pug in city (ya it works both ways haha). There is also a lack of environment for people to test theorycrafted warbands, people rather not try crazy stuff when royals are on the line. I mean WL went from something no one wanted to something at least respectable in city thanks to secrets and crew.

36 man pug / 6 mans would be fun too, I think there was just no incentive for the devs to bother with that kind of content due to the population but now with 3k+ ppl online sometimes I think the population could def support these bigger pop scs.

Kaelang

Post#3 » Fri Apr 03, 2020 12:04 pm

The 24v24 ranked scenario queue would be pretty fun I'll admit! It doesn't necessarily need to be ranked either, just a standard arena mode, potentially even Caledor Woods, but with a 48 player cap.

Remove the flag, have it as a Deathmatch and waaaaagh!
DiscordFacebookTwitterInstagram

I play around with Social Media, troll our players on Discord and officially hate anyone who plays a dwarf.

Loans

Post#4 » Fri Apr 03, 2020 12:20 pm

24 choppas vs 24 slayers , that's the real WAAAAAGH!