Recent Topics

Ads

There is any other way for order get Renown instead of SC?

Let's talk about... everything else
lkmarco

There is any other way for order get Renown instead of SC?

Post#1 » Fri Apr 03, 2020 3:25 pm

I tried to ask people in advice channel and other stuff but no one seems to know or don't looks like want order to be a thing on this game.

I have enough level already to wear some gear but my renown is too low... of course... 10 sc 10 defeat....

Order needs a bust if this game wants to survive.... no one likes to be stomped everytime or don't likes to play destru....

What should I do!? It seems a deadend for order players... lose forever.....

Ads
uanaka

Re: There is any other way for order get Renown instead of SC?

Post#2 » Fri Apr 03, 2020 3:26 pm

Uhm, scenarios are great for experience, but if you want to get renown go into rvr. No one is forcing you to just do scenarios haha

lkmarco

Post#3 » Fri Apr 03, 2020 3:28 pm

Yeah but I don't know much about this game.... i just see order losing and losing everyday.... rvr order always lose as well...

Kaelang

Post#4 » Fri Apr 03, 2020 3:28 pm

You should head into the RvR lakes to gain renown. Join an Open Warband using the interface built in-game and run some keeps/forts etc to gain Renown XP.

Scenarios are typically for Career XP.
DiscordFacebookTwitterInstagram

I play around with Social Media, troll our players on Discord and officially hate anyone who plays a dwarf.

uanaka

Post#5 » Fri Apr 03, 2020 3:29 pm

well you have 2 methods of getting renown experience in this game, you either do scenarios or rvr. If you're having a tough time in scenarios, and you cant be arsed to join or make a group (only thing you can do in these situations is minimize the number of potatoes on your team), just go into rvr.

Not sure what you mean by order always losing, up until a few days ago order was doing well and pushing IC. Sure these past few days have been rough but it's always going to be like that, rvr balance shifts back and forth. Even right now, order has the advantage and has been pushing zones.

Jabba

Post#6 » Fri Apr 03, 2020 3:30 pm

Just wait a while until a destro player makes a post just like this, they happen quite regularly after all, then queue at the same time. Then one of you guys that loses every single sc gets to win one, or the universe implodes as it can't handle such a paradox. One or the other
Tushi Splats Tush Emoalbino Podge

Arbich
Suspended

Post#7 » Fri Apr 03, 2020 4:07 pm

Jabba wrote: Fri Apr 03, 2020 3:30 pm Just wait a while until a destro player makes a post just like this, they happen quite regularly after all, then queue at the same time. Then one of you guys that loses every single sc gets to win one, or the universe implodes as it can't handle such a paradox. One or the other
Sounds like a real veteran. Great advise!
Arbich-BW/Xanthippe-WP/Schnipsel-AM

mytreds

Post#8 » Fri Apr 03, 2020 11:35 pm

Both sides win and lose regularly. Enjoy the wins when they come your way. You still get rewards for losing and defending. I find that ORvR is the best way to start leveling and gearing. Like everything in life, it takes time and patience. I SCs to get good weapons until your subjugator set becomes available.

Ads
saupreusse
Developer

Post#9 » Fri Apr 03, 2020 11:46 pm

The fun thimg is that just today order steamrolled our way into IC like a wrecking ball :p. Id recommend you join a guild a roll with them through the lakes

SaintRon

Post#10 » Sat Apr 04, 2020 12:26 am

lkmarco wrote: Fri Apr 03, 2020 3:28 pm Yeah but I don't know much about this game.... i just see order losing and losing everyday.... rvr order always lose as well...
Sure..... are you just trolling or honestly ignorant? If you're running scenarios in the premade scenarios and you're not in a premade ... you'll get stomped. So don't do that....

Order doesn't always lose. In fact it's pretty even.

Thus why I think you're trolling or ignorant.