Recent Topics

Ads

Best 3-4 man (+ 1 casual ) order

Let's talk about... everything else
Nigiro

Best 3-4 man (+ 1 casual ) order

Post#1 » Mon Apr 06, 2020 3:09 pm

Hi,
so me and some friends started over again (due to corona reasons) and therefore i would like to hear your opinion in how to make the best of our current situation:
atm we roll IB/Slayer/ENG/RP, with the RP eventually dropping out due to Last Oasis release.
IB, RP and Slayer are quite fix for class picks. What would you recomend for the ENG slot? would 2 melee DPS be better ? Like for example WL ?
What to pick if the RP drops out ? Is IB/Slayer/DD even fun without playing the continuous respawn game ?
We mostly want to do SCs and RVR.

Also open for any other Order PVP threesomes!

Thanks a lot for your feedback.

Ads
AxelF

Re: Best 3-4 man (+ 1 casual ) order

Post#2 » Mon Apr 06, 2020 3:47 pm

If you're just 3 I'd definitely recommend the 3rd picks up a healer - IB/SL/RP would be a really nice 3 man roaming group plus the basis of a strong 6 man if you wanted to pick up a few other randoms for some content.

Nigiro

Post#3 » Mon Apr 06, 2020 4:03 pm

Hey, but then, when our 4th guy ( the RP ) plays with us, we would be IB/SL/RP/RP ... isnt that ... awkward ? :D

Grock

Post#4 » Mon Apr 06, 2020 4:14 pm

You can switch engi to WP, it has decent dps spec, and weird dps/tank/healer hybrid spec which is fairly tanky, deals some damag and heals everyone at the same time, it could fit very well into trio with ib/sl

Plus heal WP + heal RP are two best healer combinations, having that in your 4man will be very good choice
Orkni 85+ (in-game Grock is not me...)

Nigiro

Post#5 » Mon Apr 06, 2020 5:15 pm

Grock wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 4:14 pm You can switch engi to WP, it has decent dps spec, and weird dps/tank/healer hybrid spec which is fairly tanky, deals some damag and heals everyone at the same time, it could fit very well into trio with ib/sl

Plus heal WP + heal RP are two best healer combinations, having that in your 4man will be very good choice
Is that this shield 1h thing `?

Grock

Post#6 » Mon Apr 06, 2020 5:31 pm

Nigiro wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 5:15 pm Is that this shield 1h thing `?
yea that weird hybrid thing is 1h+ buckler, the 2h is more of a pure damage and 1h+book is pure healer.
Orkni 85+ (in-game Grock is not me...)

Hypernia

Post#7 » Mon Apr 06, 2020 6:17 pm

Take 2 DPS, probably a ranged. BW since they are actually good at other areas of the game outside just small scale roaming, but SW is another viable option too. DPS WP, and especially the 1h and shield is just trash specs that make no sense and don't do anything better than taking either a proper healer or a proper DPS.

Nigiro

Post#8 » Tue Apr 07, 2020 7:05 am

Why that big gap between people who say dps WP is viable in smallscale and people saying its completely crap ? :D

Is maybe the pull of a ENG or WL a good option ? or better stick to 1 pure range dps in grp...

Ads
Sofong

Post#9 » Tue Apr 07, 2020 7:12 am

kobs+ib+wl+any order healer

Nigiro

Post#10 » Tue Apr 07, 2020 9:19 am

Sofong wrote: Tue Apr 07, 2020 7:12 am kobs+ib+wl+any order healer
i guess one of the tanks sports a 2h ?!