Recent Topics

Ads

Gear list

Let's talk about... everything else
awmc82

Gear list

Post#1 » Mon Apr 06, 2020 9:48 pm

Hello, I was wondering if there was still a gear list out there that is updated? I remember a few years back when I was playing there use to be an excel sheet on with all the sets of gear and their bonuses. However, I cannot find it now. Any help would be great! Thanks!

Ads
Kaelang

Re: Gear list

Post#2 » Mon Apr 06, 2020 9:54 pm

DiscordFacebookTwitterInstagram

I play around with Social Media, troll our players on Discord and officially hate anyone who plays a dwarf.

awmc82

Post#3 » Mon Apr 06, 2020 10:19 pm

yes, but I thought there were more sets than that?

Kaelang

Post#4 » Mon Apr 06, 2020 10:29 pm

awmc82 wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 10:19 pm yes, but I thought there were more sets than that?
Ah you're right - these don't have Vanq/Invader/Sov.

Just had a look on Google, can only find the set bonus' I can't find the stats per item. Sorry.
DiscordFacebookTwitterInstagram

I play around with Social Media, troll our players on Discord and officially hate anyone who plays a dwarf.

kayin

Post#5 » Mon Apr 06, 2020 11:18 pm

Do not worry, this fact that the gear list has not been updated in a while has finally bugged me enough today to take a look into fixing/updating the wiki. I plan on gathering all that new information over time and editing that page asap cause it bothers me too when i go to look at it and its not there.

Rockalypse
Former Staff

Post#6 » Mon Apr 06, 2020 11:23 pm

awmc82 wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 9:48 pm Hello, I was wondering if there was still a gear list out there that is updated? I remember a few years back when I was playing there use to be an excel sheet on with all the sets of gear and their bonuses. However, I cannot find it now. Any help would be great! Thanks!
Tool in my signature is more or less up to date