Recent Topics

Ads

Late night NA play.. 250 destro vs 100 Order in all lakes

Let's talk about... everything else
Duukar

Late night NA play.. 250 destro vs 100 Order in all lakes

Post#1 » Tue Apr 07, 2020 7:55 am

So everyone tells me this game is so balanced. Please explain to me why late night NA has such a MASSIVE imbalance?

It's entirely obvious to me.. Scs going to Destro 7.5k renown to my 1.1k top on my team over and over and over...

RvR lakes dominated by the melee train huge gear boosting due to win after win after win..

Its so obvious to me that a reroll over to Destro would be the BEST IDEA I could have as a newish player.

Why would I sign on for endless losses as a mostly late night NA player..

Something needs to be done.. My rage level is increasing to epic proportions as more and more order REROLL to destro and leave us at an even greater disadvantage... My alliance WB doesnt form until 6am my time to even have a CHANCE to fight and win vs these numbers...

Im patiently waiting for the PILE of players to come in here and tell me to L2P and that it will be balanced soon..

NO it WONT.. New players if they have ANY sense in their head should really all be going destro.. The advantage starts in the XPing up in SCs from16-39 and they just carry that into T4 where the melee train TRULY SHINES..

Ads
Ysaran

Re: Late night NA play.. 250 destro vs 100 Order in all lakes

Post#2 » Tue Apr 07, 2020 7:58 am

ok, reroll destru. we will not miss u. see ya on the battlefield
Zputadenti

Arbich
Suspended

Post#3 » Tue Apr 07, 2020 8:09 am

Duukar wrote: Tue Apr 07, 2020 7:55 am
Im patiently waiting for the PILE of players to come in here and tell me to L2P...
Because that is the most likely explanation for your problem, not?
In scenarios are equal numbers. There could be many variables why you lose every scenario, but there is always one constant factor:You.

In open RvR it can be a bit rough with a much bigger opposition. But winner and loser get rewards and with high AAO you could gain a lot of renown. Problem is, as we already established by your scenario performance, you are underperforming. So you fail to profit from the AAO advantages.

Learn to play.
Arbich-BW/Xanthippe-WP/Schnipsel-AM

emiliorv
Suspended

Post#4 » Tue Apr 07, 2020 8:20 am

At late night NA there are 750 destro and 300 order playing in ORVR?? woah what a high population...

M0rw47h

Post#5 » Tue Apr 07, 2020 8:27 am

Duukar wrote: Tue Apr 07, 2020 7:55 am So everyone tells me this game is so balanced. Please explain to me why late night NA has such a MASSIVE imbalance?

It's entirely obvious to me.. Scs going to Destro 7.5k renown to my 1.1k top on my team over and over and over...

RvR lakes dominated by the melee train huge gear boosting due to win after win after win..

Its so obvious to me that a reroll over to Destro would be the BEST IDEA I could have as a newish player.

Why would I sign on for endless losses as a mostly late night NA player..

Something needs to be done.. My rage level is increasing to epic proportions as more and more order REROLL to destro and leave us at an even greater disadvantage... My alliance WB doesnt form until 6am my time to even have a CHANCE to fight and win vs these numbers...

Im patiently waiting for the PILE of players to come in here and tell me to L2P and that it will be balanced soon..

NO it WONT.. New players if they have ANY sense in their head should really all be going destro.. The advantage starts in the XPing up in SCs from16-39 and they just carry that into T4 where the melee train TRULY SHINES..
Do you realize, you're part of the problem?

Few examples:
You're losing scenarios? Organize yourself a 2/2/2 premade group with voice coms and assist each other and you will start winning.
Your alliance can't form WB? Then either fill empty with "good pug players", build bigger alliance, switch to another, or create and lead new one.

Get some pride, don't act like some peasant who is looking for excuses for his own failures. Life in world of Warhammer is harsh and Emperor doesn't approve whining.

Duukar

Post#6 » Tue Apr 07, 2020 9:21 am

When I SC I most often receive the top renown even in a loss.. Im usually in the top 3 on my team for DBs. In wins Im often number one for DBs and top 5 for renown.. I most often play pug Nord because my guild and alliance dont field SC teams.. I WONDER WHY

L2P isnt an issue, although there is always room to improve.

Just now finished a SC...

A loss - Tied for 2nd Dbs in the SC.. 4th for DPS... 11 kills, the most in the SC.. 3rd on my team for renown at 1750... 3rd on enemy team got 4820... Their top was 5954...THATS 3 TIMES WHAT I GOT!!!!

You tell me to find a set group..Ive been playing this game for about 3 weeks now.. You guys have years and years of friends made to play with that have multiple ALTs to fill holes...

my team lost due to being blown off the objective and run down by a superios melee train.. thats it.. plain and simple.. over and over....

M0rw47h

Post#7 » Tue Apr 07, 2020 9:23 am

Duukar wrote: Tue Apr 07, 2020 9:21 am
You tell me to find a set group..Ive been playing this game for about 3 weeks now.. You guys have years and years of friends made to play with that have multiple ALTs to fill holes...
...then focus on making friends. You can try building first groups by using LFG.

Duukar

Post#8 » Tue Apr 07, 2020 9:31 am

I started 3 weeks ago as a WH and Im in full Conq with Subjugator Rapier and Doomsday pistol. My accessories are Genesis with a purp cloak with crit and a purp gem with crit. Im running 26% crit and my str is 912. I have 3 pieces of Vanq in my bag waiting to be used.. I use str/wound linament and 680 armor pots.. Im RR54 with a lot ofmy RRs coming from pug SCs and solo ganking in the lake.. Today I got 20 Vanq medallions in the mail. My WB runs at 6am my times and does pretty darn good...

Late night Im outnumbered 2.5 to 1 in the lake and in SCs experiencing about a 1 in 5 win rate despite good/above average personal showings..

Tell me what I'm doing wrong.. Tell me that if i didn't roll a DoK or Shammy or Mara or Choppa now I wouldnt be WAY ahead of where I am now! Over all in the 3 weeks ive been playing It feel like a 35-40% win rate with ABYSMAL rewards for losing.. Its a HUGE hit..

others are noticing this.. hence the numbers are swinging to destro hardcore.. i guess you say it will swing back, but new players arent going to be cross realming.. For every one of me going order there is 2.5 going destro and will be there to stay!

Ads
Arbich
Suspended

Post#9 » Tue Apr 07, 2020 9:42 am

40% win-rate sounds far better than 0%.
Gear matters also.
With your high AAO you should get far more renown than the enemy in open RvR. For gear it basically doesn't matter if your side is winning or losing in open-rvr. Actually it might be even better to be on the underpopulated side for fort access.

What do you expect? It seems that you do just fine.
Arbich-BW/Xanthippe-WP/Schnipsel-AM

dysfori

Post#10 » Tue Apr 07, 2020 9:42 am

Because NA is evil. They have strayed from the light.