Recent Topics

Ads

your favorite class?

Let's talk about... everything else
Bozzax

Re: your favorite class?

Post#31 » Fri May 15, 2015 7:32 am

Mmm I remember those days before all the undo patches of the 1.4 failures. It was so bad one wonder if they even tested it. The stuff in the video or stuff like ID procs + selfheals just wow!

It is almost as bad as def tanks with 1.4.9 reliable selfheals
A reasonable RvR system that could make the majority happy http://imgur.com/HL6cgl7

Ads
Arslan
Banned

Post#32 » Fri May 15, 2015 8:31 am

@Luth: I did not see that M2, mah bad!
I know very well that most people will film and upload their easy victories, which are mostly vs noobs. I have also done it, but with "lol" lurking somewhere, ie it is for fun, not to show "skill" that does not actually exist. Noone would ever upload himself getting owned. Except if they filmed a full fight of 30mins without any cuts, just like the ORvR events here.
What I wanted to show is that 2h is still viable. If you are also in a good group and guarding a DPS WP or a slayer, you will see good outcomes from this. But if you are not sure about something, your shield is always there :)

Frenchtouch03

Post#33 » Fri May 15, 2015 10:13 am

I prefer the Choppa. Even the Black Orc is not as charismatic. Let me explain : the Choppa is an Orc in all its destructive fury. Violence in its purest forms. The Black Orc is far too disciplined... The Choppa is just for me an expression of "orctude" in Warhammer.

¤¤¤

Je préfère le Koup'Tou. Même l'Orque Noir n'est pas aussi charismatique. Je m'explique : le Koup'Tou est un Orque dans toute sa furie destructrice. De la violence à l'état pure. L'Orque Noir est beaucoup trop discipliné... Le Koup'Tou est tout simplement pour moi l'expression de "m'orquitude" de Warhammer.
When I talk green is that I have the hate... Or I'm very motivated... But I'm a gay "luron" ​​!
Frenchtouch03, Choppa A... Adventurer. Avenger, dis waz befor', humie !

Sulorie

Post#34 » Fri May 15, 2015 1:56 pm

Always wondering what people want to show with those videos. ^^
Dying is no option.

Arslan
Banned

Post#35 » Fri May 15, 2015 3:20 pm

Stinkyweed

Post#36 » Fri May 15, 2015 6:33 pm

Herder...

Gobbo goo filled mushroom tipped rarer in the face!

...but SW is mechanically better.
Stinkyweed SH.86
Prowl WE.85
Blob Chop.82
Babaganoush Sham.7x
Negative Creep Z.5x
Motley Crue WH.5x
Scratch WL.3x

Don't fall asleep...don't fall asleep...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oP7uxesyQWo

Arslan
Banned

Post#37 » Fri May 15, 2015 8:17 pm

Stinkyweed wrote:
...but SW is mechanically better.
But SH is mechanically funnier. :P

Luth

Post#38 » Fri May 15, 2015 8:33 pm

True.

Ads
Sulorie

Post#39 » Fri May 15, 2015 11:18 pm

In old endless trial, SH were better than SW. SW are only better in T4 - technically.
Dying is no option.

Arslan
Banned

Post#40 » Sat May 16, 2015 6:12 am

Sulorie wrote:In old endless trial, SH were better than SW. SW are only better in T4 - technically.
On my SW I was farming an SH in T3. He was lvl39 with armor and BS liniments. I was lvl 34 with no liniments. VoN knockdown lasted 5secs back then and had 2min CD. But the poor guy was gatting farmed. So SW now is even stronger. Theonly advantage is the speed proc tactic imo. And the fact you have multiple pets. Also Squig Armor :lol: