Recent Topics

Ads

An (In)Complete Guide to Trophies

Let's talk about... everything else
admanb

An (In)Complete Guide to Trophies

Post#1 » Tue Apr 21, 2020 6:59 pm

Trophies are a great way to customize your character, but there’s a surprisingly small amount of information about them on the web and much of it is scattered or buried in forum threads. My goal is to compile all that information into one place and expand on it. Please post any additional information you have and I’ll add it to the OP! Also, feel free to ask any questions about the current info and I'll fill in anything I know.

Bestial Token

The most common form of trophy you’ll see. These are purchased from the Tome Token Librarian in your home city. Each race has its own selection. You purchase them with Bestial Tokens acquired from this list of ToK unlocks. Most of these require killing 1,000 of a mob type, which is annoying, but anything on the list with a name (“Big Freeze”, “Scar’d For Life”, etc) requires just killing one mob that can be solo’d at 40.

Bestial Token Trophies Part 1
Bestial Token Trophies Part 2

T1 RvR Quest

An easy quest chain started in the T1 Empire/Chaos RvR war camps. Min level 7. Note that while this requires going into the T1 RvR lakes, all the objectives can be completed as a chicken so any level character can finish them.

Quest Chain:
Spoiler:
Welcome Back: On the Battlefield -- War Medal -- Empire/Chaos T1 RvR, find a Missing Courier in the RvR lake.

Welcome Back: Brotherhood -- War Mug. Dwarf/Orc T1 RvR, for Order it's the crate of cannonballs is at the gate up the left stairs and against the wall to your right, for Destruction it's up the left siege engine on the wall. You don’t have to go through any doors or portals.

Welcome Back: Sacrifice -- War Crystal -- Elves T1 RvR, just climb the mountain.
RvR Trophies

Quest One-offs

Agatha's Thanks: Order-only quest detailed here.

Achievement Rewards

A wide variety of trophies available for doing things over and over and over again. Most of these are very long-term and can’t be farmed. List is here. No visual guide available.

Currently Unavailable

Starting Zone Quest

A set ostensibly (they were actually available to everyone of the appropriate race) class-locked trophies used to be available from a quest in each race’s starting zone. The list can be found here, and you’ll see characters wearing these trophies, but the quests to get them are currently disabled and there’s no ETA on when they’ll be replaced.

Event Trophies

Two main ones that I’ve seen: three colors of big skulls, dark/light/red. These were from a Halloween event. And a big beer stein from a New Years event. Unsure if these will rotate back during the appropriate holiday, but hopefully they will!

Ads
TrancaNapiaz

Re: An (In)Complete Guide to Trophies

Post#2 » Sat Jan 29, 2022 9:22 pm

What about exotic?

Svartypops

Re: An (In)Complete Guide to Trophies

Post#3 » Wed Feb 08, 2023 7:31 pm

Here is the Welcome Back Quest in better detail:
https://returnofreckoning.com/forum/vie ... hp?t=14577

Lilim
Community Management