Recent Topics

Ads

Not seeing my items for sale in AH

Let's talk about... everything else
courtsdad1

Not seeing my items for sale in AH

Post#1 » Wed Apr 22, 2020 1:53 am

I thought maybe it was me but someone else mentioned the issue as well in game.

I out up some items a day and half ago and they hadn't sold ( unusual as the y usually sell very quickly) so I went to check prices by doing a search but my items weren't there ( looking at prices and size if stacks) and even after pulling and relisting some aren't showing. ( Originally none were showing) The only way I found a few of them was through as specific a search as the game will allow which is not how I usually search to determine pricing.

Has anyone else has this issue?

Ads
Artwork

Re: Not seeing my items for sale in AH

Post#2 » Wed Apr 22, 2020 1:57 am

If you want to check if your items are still on the AH (and odds are they are), then look at the tab at the top that says sell, instead of buy. You won't have to filter/search for them, they'll just be listed. I assume the reason you don't see them when you search is that the devs probably guess that, ideally, you aren't interested in buying your own stuff back and paying an AH commission to do it.

courtsdad1

Post#3 » Wed Apr 22, 2020 2:13 am

Yes I'm aware of how to see me items that I am selling. I'm saying if you do a search they aren't showing. I had multiple people search for them just in case you can't see your own items.

cursedflesh

Post#4 » Wed Apr 22, 2020 5:07 am

Garrth - order, Garrmi - destro

Kaelang

Post#5 » Wed Apr 22, 2020 10:37 am

Out of curiosity, what item can't you see listed?
DiscordFacebookTwitterInstagram

I play around with Social Media, troll our players on Discord and officially hate anyone who plays a dwarf.

courtsdad1

Post#6 » Wed Apr 22, 2020 12:56 pm

Kaelang wrote: Wed Apr 22, 2020 10:37 am Out of curiosity, what item can't you see listed?
The max level Unguents.

After relisting if I searched by item name AND rarity then the blue ones would show up but the regular ones still would not. I sell them all of the time so this is something new which is why I hadnt gotten to the bugtracker thread. I noticed someone else asking in advice today as well.

courtsdad1

Post#7 » Wed Apr 22, 2020 12:58 pm

cursedflesh wrote: Wed Apr 22, 2020 5:07 am already on bugtracker https://github.com/WarEmu/WarBugs/issues/16303
And thank you.

courtsdad1

Post#8 » Mon May 04, 2020 11:58 am

Well it seemed like it was fixed but nothing sold over the weekend on one toon so I searched and the unguent won't show up unless you do a very specific search. ( level and rarity)

Ads
uanaka

Post#9 » Mon May 04, 2020 12:09 pm

Try disabling and re-enabling Shinies. I had that issue before and it seems to be related to the addon.

courtsdad1

Post#10 » Sat May 09, 2020 10:06 am

Kaelang wrote: Wed Apr 22, 2020 10:37 am Out of curiosity, what item can't you see listed?
Just so you know here is what currently is happening.

I put unguent up for sale and check them and they aren't showing. Search by name and level and theres is only a few stacks of green ones showing even though I know there are many more. Search by rarity and green will show but mine aren't showing. Send them to wifes account and she posts them and exact same issue. I know it was working and obviously it works for some people but it is certainly buggy at the moment.