Recent Topics

Ads

WP/DOK Shield spec

Let's talk about... everything else
MMXX43

Re: WP/DOK Shield spec

Post#21 » Mon Apr 27, 2020 4:32 am

The 5 sec cd on a 10 sec + 10% block , is a very tiresome and very demanding micromanagement cast on an essential stat for shield builds , you have to target , do Sigmar's Fist, then Sigmar's Vision then spam heals . Either the cd needs to be instant or the effect longer . Sigmar's Shield healing for 100 draining ap and rf is a joke.

Ads
Sirlagsalot

Post#22 » Mon Apr 27, 2020 8:19 am

Rydiak wrote: Mon Apr 27, 2020 3:36 am
Sirlagsalot wrote: Mon Apr 27, 2020 3:32 am
Rydiak wrote: Mon Apr 27, 2020 3:21 am So hitting with TE for 717, your BASE HEAL is 609. Then add on 75% of whatever damage you actually do. So I gotta ask you, how do you feel these changes were a nerf?
After traumatizing the sc ques this morning i have come to the conclusion that against non top tier geared players it is a buff............
tho i dont think others will get the same results, not many melee heals runing around with 57%/51% armour pen and as much melee power as me
I am talking about in regards to the base heal, which is the only thing that was changed during the patch. So the whole bit about armor penetration is irrelevant. So I ask again, how do you feel this is a nerf, and why do you believe Uanaka/myself don't understand the changes?
It would appear things have changed since i first tested it.............my statement is not accurate.........i was wrong.
When i initaly tested it it did seem that it was a nerf...........now after testing it after tooltip change (and i dont bleave they didn't stealth edit the skill in the back ground) it is no longer a nerf but a buff..........
tho the manner by which it is a buff is most vexing.....they said it was to in cress viability of glass cannon build but the only way to incress damage on dok is to incress armour pen as amour pen to str damage ratio is much higher then it is on WP
so now i am left wondering if i should incress str to incress healing output at the exspence of effective damage output
Lorglagsalot RR83 Melee DOK for life

Rydiak

Post#23 » Mon Apr 27, 2020 11:32 am

There was a bug with how damage was being calculated when Guard and damage absorbs were involved, and this had the side effect of lowering the pre-mitigation values seen by the server when figuring out the base heal for Sigmar's Radiance/Transfer Essence. Fortunately this bug was quickly hotfixed on Thursday, but it seems a large group of people are still basing their opinion of the changes on the bugged version they first saw when they logged in post-patch. I am glad you were able to see the difference, and I accept your apology.

In regards to the difference between focusing on achieving the most effective damage and the most effective healing, when you play Grace/Sacrifice you are a healer. Two of your three heals are Spirit damage, receiving zero benefit from Weapon Skill, while one of your three heals has a built-in base heal that is pre-mitigation. You seem more geared for DPS (Wrath/Torture) than you do healing (Grace/Sacrifice), so you can't fairly blame the systems in place when you willingly ignore them and build against them.
Interested in the Grace playstyle but don't know where to start? Check out my Grace guide!

Check out my Damage Calculator. Also includes extra RoR calculators! -Updated for 01/25/24 patch!