Recent Topics

Ads

What Order need soooo much?

Let's talk about... everything else
CountTalabecland

Re: What Order need soooo much?

Post#11 » Fri May 15, 2020 6:47 pm

Order needs tanks who know where the guard button is and how to follow their DPS. Too many LoL DPS tanks going leeroy Jenkins into destro GTDC blender
Brynnoth Goldenbeard (40/80) (IB) -- Rundin Fireheart (40/50) (RP) -- Ungrinn (40/40) (Engi)-- Bramm Bloodaxe (40/83) (Slayer) and a few Empire characters here or there, maybe even an elf.

Ads
orillah
Suspended

Post#12 » Fri May 15, 2020 7:14 pm

Order need less nerfs

ClemmonGrab

Post#13 » Fri May 15, 2020 8:41 pm

I'm. Not sure if some of these people are purposely trolling, but the actual answer is tanks. This has already been backed up with data recently in one of the other threads, but the tank population on order is laughably low.

Skullgrin

Post#14 » Fri May 15, 2020 9:13 pm

Tanks that don't think size matters. :P
Thargrimm - Chosen 40/88
Thargrimmm - Ironbreaker 40/80

mubbl

Post#15 » Fri May 15, 2020 9:40 pm

CountTalabecland wrote: Fri May 15, 2020 6:47 pm Order needs tanks who know where the guard button is and how to follow their DPS. Too many LoL DPS tanks going leeroy Jenkins into destro GTDC blender
Still on the gtdc is op rampage not train?
Spoiler:
Comon it is getting boring, specialy the so strong dmg component which is every two secs or the fact every tank in your grp can just go there, throw a taunt and toss a guard(if in same grp). If gdtc is op slayer alone is broken af cause of rampage and stacking dps.
Now you will come and say but rage meme, can you work around that one? Yes you can! can you burry buffs under buffs? yes you can! Can i burry gtdc under another channel, not that i know.

CountTalabecland

Post#16 » Sun May 17, 2020 3:26 pm

mubbl wrote: Fri May 15, 2020 9:40 pm
CountTalabecland wrote: Fri May 15, 2020 6:47 pm Order needs tanks who know where the guard button is and how to follow their DPS. Too many LoL DPS tanks going leeroy Jenkins into destro GTDC blender
Spoiler:
Comon it is getting boring, specialy the so strong dmg component which is every two secs or the fact every tank in your grp can just go there, throw a taunt and toss a guard(if in same grp). If gdtc is op slayer alone is broken af cause of rampage and stacking dps.
Now you will come and say but rage meme, can you work around that one? Yes you can! can you burry buffs under buffs? yes you can! Can i burry gtdc under another channel, not that i know.
Yes, GTDC is OP and the most broken skill in the game. I will never not be on that train until it is fixed.
Brynnoth Goldenbeard (40/80) (IB) -- Rundin Fireheart (40/50) (RP) -- Ungrinn (40/40) (Engi)-- Bramm Bloodaxe (40/83) (Slayer) and a few Empire characters here or there, maybe even an elf.

jvlosky

Post#17 » Sun May 17, 2020 3:59 pm

What does Order need?

A buff to AM and SW probably. Destro OP

mubbl

Post#18 » Sun May 17, 2020 8:28 pm

Spoiler:
CountTalabecland wrote: Sun May 17, 2020 3:26 pm
Spoiler:
Yes, GTDC is OP and the most broken skill in the game. I will never not be on that train until it is fixed.
Get a tank, get nerfbuttons, make the macro if dmg by gtdc taunt choppa, enjoy....
Engi works aswell

Ads
CountTalabecland

Post#19 » Mon May 18, 2020 1:07 pm

mubbl wrote: Sun May 17, 2020 8:28 pm
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Get a tank, get nerfbuttons, make the macro if dmg by gtdc taunt choppa, enjoy....
Engi works aswell
If your only answer is that GTDC needs to be counterplayed by the borderline botting cheese that is nerfbuttons, then you have made my point more succinctly than I ever could.

mubbl

Post#20 » Mon May 18, 2020 4:44 pm

Spoiler:
CountTalabecland wrote: Mon May 18, 2020 1:07 pm
mubbl wrote: Sun May 17, 2020 8:28 pm
Spoiler:

Engi works aswell
If your only answer is that GTDC needs to be counterplayed by the borderline botting cheese that is nerfbuttons, then you have made my point more succinctly than I ever could.
Well, you just admited there is counterplay.