Recent Topics

Ads

Ranked (once again)

Let's talk about... everything else
M0rw47h

Ranked (once again)

Post#1 » Fri May 15, 2020 1:55 am

Ranked is much more enjoyable now. Thanks.

Ads
Arthem

Re: Ranked (once again)

Post#2 » Fri May 15, 2020 3:31 am

Yep agreed, they did a great job with the tweak.

Hecc

Post#3 » Fri May 15, 2020 3:42 am

Agree, thank you!

Markon

Post#4 » Fri May 15, 2020 7:39 am

These changes are great!

And just a reminder, there might be a lot of new people trying out ranked or accidentally queueing. Try not to flame but instead if constructive criticism and a helping hand. Lets cultivate the player base instead of tearing it down.

Asharona

Post#5 » Fri May 15, 2020 7:40 am

Great job there guys ;D

Kaelang

Post#6 » Fri May 15, 2020 6:25 pm

Open to more suggestions. :)
DiscordFacebookTwitterInstagram

I play around with Social Media, troll our players on Discord and officially hate anyone who plays a dwarf.

thedonkeykong332
Suspended

Post#7 » Sat May 16, 2020 12:35 pm

Kaelang wrote: Fri May 15, 2020 6:25 pm Open to more suggestions. :)
First of all, I would like to say thanks for bringing it back to the first state of ranked before "fixes".
It wasn't broken, and I have a feeling all those "hotfixes" were implemented by a dev that recently quit the team, that was just butthurt from getting rekt on ranked,(so lets fix something that ain't broken so i can win some games right winkwink),
and once he quit suddenly all goes to back to normal ^_^_^_^.

Now,
There is a lack of order players, my suggestion is since this is solo ranked everyone play with & against eachother. means its a 6v6 allout mode. 3 destro/3 order, so on, faction doesn't matter as long as u get your 2-2-2 team composition.
Who cares really? people that play ranked either enjoy the competitiveness and want to climb their mmr and be on the leaderboards, or like myself want to finish their gear.

Thoughts?

P.S.
Remove awards time stamp, if you won the game get full awards regardless of time elapsed. ( by getting 1 kill at least , not from an afk cap )
People that enter ranked with wounds debuff from orvr, remove this debuff immediately once they are in, kinda pointless to have it if you entered ranked sc.

hurycanlol

Post#8 » Sat May 16, 2020 12:51 pm

No its terribly bad, because its full random again, a lot unfair match.
Everyone is trying to go destru for tag because it's much easier to win, ranked will never work on warhammer ror, there are too many xrealm

Ads
Tankbeardz

Post#9 » Sat May 16, 2020 3:13 pm

hurycanlol wrote: Sat May 16, 2020 12:51 pm No its terribly bad, because its full random again, a lot unfair match.
Everyone is trying to go destru for tag because it's much easier to win, ranked will never work on warhammer ror, there are too many xrealm
1. 11 of the top 25 MMR players are order. MMR system doesn't make much sense but "much easier to win" on destruction is bs.
2. "there are too many xrealm" - LoL...I've heard it all now. Xrealming ruined ranked.

toffikx

Post#10 » Sat May 16, 2020 3:34 pm

Tankbeardz wrote: Sat May 16, 2020 3:13 pm
hurycanlol wrote: Sat May 16, 2020 12:51 pm No its terribly bad, because its full random again, a lot unfair match.
1. 11 of the top 25 MMR players are order. MMR system doesn't make much sense but "much easier to win" on destruction is bs.
2. "there are too many xrealm" - LoL...I've heard it all now. Xrealming ruined ranked.
Just make people bound to either one faction or another. So you won’t be able to change faction unless you delete all your characters. It will solve all the problems. Fo sure.