Recent Topics

Ads

Serious Topic: Post City DPS + HPS

Let's talk about... everything else
Toggle

Re: Serious Topic: Post City DPS + HPS

Post#31 » Thu May 21, 2020 2:45 pm

emiliorv wrote: Wed May 20, 2020 7:27 pm
Toggle wrote: Wed May 20, 2020 6:49 pm I just wanted to throw this one into the mix because the top healer wasn't a DoK...

https://imgur.com/qSTUi6i
what healer was turned to champ in phase 3??
The zealot. But they were top heals for all 3 phases.
Shaman - 40/8X
Zealot - 40/8X [Retired]
AM - 40/8X
RP - 40/7X [Retired]

Ads
Toggle

Post#32 » Thu May 21, 2020 2:49 pm

Tamarlan wrote: Wed May 20, 2020 7:22 pm
Toggle wrote: Wed May 20, 2020 6:49 pm I just wanted to throw this one into the mix because the top healer wasn't a DoK...

Now imagine how much higher the number would be if the same Player in the same group composition played a DOK.
Eh, maybe. It's just as possible that they could be terrible at managing SE and wouldn't be as good. Who knows?
Shaman - 40/8X
Zealot - 40/8X [Retired]
AM - 40/8X
RP - 40/7X [Retired]

emiliorv
Suspended

Post#33 » Thu May 21, 2020 3:07 pm

Spoiler:
Toggle wrote: Thu May 21, 2020 2:49 pm

Now imagine how much higher the number would be if the same Player in the same group composition played a DOK.
Eh, maybe. It's just as possible that they could be terrible at managing SE and wouldn't be as good. Who knows?
A lot zealots just started to use heal ritual since the last change isntead of ap ritual...this will grow zealot numbers (but party lose ap regen)

Keula

Post#34 » Thu May 21, 2020 3:15 pm

Toggle wrote: Thu May 21, 2020 2:49 pm

I've had zealots out heal me(dok) pre champs, while they were in the same party as me and we both were 1/2 on destro heals overall. It's probably due to better out of party healing, or maybe because those were all stomp instances in our favor, or the simple answer that i suck and the zealots were just better players.
Alteredheal 85 DOK
Azerrad 79 Sorc
Lumoojatar 70 AM

Kwatchi
Suspended

Post#35 » Thu May 21, 2020 6:49 pm

emiliorv wrote: Thu May 21, 2020 12:18 pm
raistomen wrote: Thu May 21, 2020 11:56 am
emiliorv wrote: Wed May 20, 2020 6:05 pm

I cant give you answer 100% sure...but usually healing is pure healing
what about overhealing?
overhealing 100% sure that arent showed and you can test => when SC start spam heals and you will not see any number growing unless you make a effective heal.
Not what we've found. We have in fact "caught" WPs padding their numbers. One of the reasons we're relying less on the meters and more on video captures to parse our City performance. Heck, our AMs' numbers don't even get considered at all because they are there primarily for utility.

Having said that, having a tough-as-nails WP heal champ instead of a squishier RP or AM is always preferred. So the Stage 3 meter-topper selection system works fine for us.

Now your number of deaths... that can catch you some flak.
Slayer - 40/7x
Archmage - 40/7x

emiliorv
Suspended

Post#36 » Thu May 21, 2020 7:10 pm

Kwatchi wrote: Thu May 21, 2020 6:49 pm
Spoiler:
emiliorv wrote: Thu May 21, 2020 12:18 pm
raistomen wrote: Thu May 21, 2020 11:56 am
what about overhealing?
overhealing 100% sure that arent showed and you can test => when SC start spam heals and you will not see any number growing unless you make a effective heal.
Not what we've found. We have in fact "caught" WPs padding their numbers. One of the reasons we're relying less on the meters and more on video captures to parse our City performance. Heck, our AMs' numbers don't even get considered at all because they are there primarily for utility.
Spoiler:
Having said that, having a tough-as-nails WP heal champ instead of a squishier RP or AM is always preferred. So the Stage 3 meter-topper selection system works fine for us.

Now your number of deaths... that can catch you some flak.
Overheal dont add any to healing numbers. WP can get some +heal when they put the wounds buff => that extra HP for the wouds buff can be healed, if someone heal that extra hp pool will some extra healing...thats all.

raistomen

Post#37 » Thu May 28, 2020 12:06 pm

pug vs pug, destro won almost every fight