Recent Topics

Ads

Make Citys Q'able.(Royal Crests not required)

Let's talk about... everything else
kmark101

Re: Make Citys Q'able.(Royal Crests not required)

Post#11 » Thu May 21, 2020 9:27 pm

Beara wrote: Thu May 21, 2020 8:58 pm
Please stop telling me what I meant to say. I said what I meant to say. You just missed the concept. Don't get angry. It's not personal.
I don't want 24/24. I want city to be q'able. You can't tell me it can't be done as it's being done. Sorry you missed the concept and you're angry.

Which states and I quote "With these you would be able to play the city sieges anytime, but still gated behind the progression content, but without changing any part of the basic design (ie. no royal drops from orvr, etc..) and the progression with royal crests."
So, there is where you were asking for Royals.

Anything else I need to point out for you? Please create your own thread instead of hijacking other people's if you don't know what they're talking about.
I don't need to hear anymore from you as you don't grasp the concept that i'm talking about, so you wouldn't know what could or couldn't work for it.
We're done here, you can move on. Have a good one!

Playing city sieges anytime means any time of the day/week when you can log on, not unlimited amount of time. Hence the tokens for it. It's no wonder you don't understand the concept if this needed to be explained to you.

As for the rest of your post, man you do have some serious complexes.
Gryyw - Ironbreaker

Ads