Remove shaman/am slow from healing tree

Let's talk about... everything else
sogeou

Re: Remove shaman/am slow from healing tree

Post#51 » Wed May 27, 2020 4:25 pm

thedonkeykong332 wrote: Tue May 26, 2020 7:06 pm
sogeou wrote: Tue May 26, 2020 3:10 pm
thedonkeykong332 wrote: Tue May 26, 2020 12:59 am

Yeah but its the class you know, like this is the shaman class.

What about WL having all the possible utilities in the game, besides silence in one class. Does that make any sense to you?

The move needs to be higher in the healing tree. They moved it for a reason, DPS shaman and AM's should have to spec into something else so they can't get all their goodies in one tree. Class is fine, you can triple spec and be fine. But, you don't want to.

Also, other classes have way more stuff than the WL. SW/ SH have most tools in the game. But, that is what they bring to the table for groups.
The only possible way for a triple spec is:
9/11/5

You get slow, barb's (healdebuff), nuke (touch of gork), some da green with scuse me(elemental resistance debuff).
With that spec tho I find it to be weaker in solo roam, my healing gets affected from touch of gork, and also casted heals in (divine fury).

I found out the best spec for roaming is 13/0/11 ( heavy healing, da green)
that way I just dot + hot, easy kills + survivability

but in the roaming spec, I can't nuke, no touch of gork, no barbs vs healers, so as you see every build has something missing, that's why shaman is weakened a bit, doesn't matter which build you go something is always missing.

I would have no problem sticking with let's say the triple spec build of , 9/11/5 if they can remove the reduced healing I get from touch of gork, it's too much, 20% from it + 20% from casted spells on divine fury.

Dude, the whole point is NOT to be able to get everything. It is fine the way it is. The point is for you NOT to be able to heal if you are DPS. You should not lose to any class 1 v 1 as a Shaman.

Ads
Sarnai

Re: Remove shaman/am slow from healing tree

Post#52 » Wed May 27, 2020 4:34 pm

sogeou wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 4:25 pm
Dude, the whole point is NOT to be able to get everything.
Astonishing how hard this is for many to understand.
WH looking for gunbad left