Recent Topics

Ads

Tank offensive Sovereign & Warlord granted ability

Let's talk about... everything else
gke96

Tank offensive Sovereign & Warlord granted ability

Post#1 » Mon May 25, 2020 12:50 pm

According to item tooltips last set bonus granted ability distrubition is like this:

Blackorc & SM: Warlord(Old garbage ability) , Sovereign(new Morale Drain)
Chosen & Kotbs & BG & IB: Warlord(new Morale Drain) , Sovereign(old garbage ability)

are these tooltips correct?
if they are correct is this intended and will it stay like this?
HORSEWHISPERER - PHALANX
CHOPPPA - PHALANX
COLDONE - PHALANX
SUNWHISPERER - ZERG
DOGWHISPERER - ZERG
BEARD - ZERG

Ads
gke96

Re: Tank offensive Sovereign & Warlord granted ability

Post#2 » Sat May 30, 2020 6:41 pm

Can anyone with full offensive sov on kotbs,chosen,ib or bg tell me which granted ability they got?
HORSEWHISPERER - PHALANX
CHOPPPA - PHALANX
COLDONE - PHALANX
SUNWHISPERER - ZERG
DOGWHISPERER - ZERG
BEARD - ZERG

TreefAM

Post#3 » Sat May 30, 2020 7:20 pm

The granted ability on full offensive sov for a BG is a 100feet single target 30% slow for 10sec.

GONDOR

Post#4 » Sun May 31, 2020 11:25 am

IB Off Sov ability is recession - debuff incoming healing on target 10s 2min

gke96

Post#5 » Mon Jun 01, 2020 4:10 pm

Thanks for answers, it seems tooltips are correct
HORSEWHISPERER - PHALANX
CHOPPPA - PHALANX
COLDONE - PHALANX
SUNWHISPERER - ZERG
DOGWHISPERER - ZERG
BEARD - ZERG

kmark101

Post#6 » Mon Jun 01, 2020 6:21 pm

Those abilities just the tip of the iceberg. The tank offensive set stats on the pieces are so bad that you wonder if the person who made them was doing this intentionally or by smashing randomly the keyboard. I think fixing those should be much higher priority than the spec abilities. I'm not sure why it's not happening and what is the point of the current offensive sov set for tanks.
Gryyw - Ironbreaker

TreefAM

Post#7 » Tue Jun 02, 2020 12:40 am

If we actually had useful stats on our pieces instead of the +Ap per sec or +morale per sec we'd out dps dps tbh.

catholicism198

Post#8 » Tue Jun 02, 2020 4:32 am

TreefAM wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 12:40 am If we actually had useful stats on our pieces instead of the +Ap per sec or +morale per sec we'd out dps dps tbh.
Even IBs? what sets should be paired to do amazing dmg?

Ads
nat3s

Post#9 » Tue Jun 02, 2020 7:49 am

kmark101 wrote: Mon Jun 01, 2020 6:21 pm Those abilities just the tip of the iceberg. The tank offensive set stats on the pieces are so bad that you wonder if the person who made them was doing this intentionally or by smashing randomly the keyboard. I think fixing those should be much higher priority than the spec abilities. I'm not sure why it's not happening and what is the point of the current offensive sov set for tanks.

There is a weakness in the RoR team when it comes to itemisation. I'm not sure why and Secrets was really open about it on his stream when he was talking about how **** WL Invader is... So the problem doesn't come from the knowledgeable devs like him.

Could be the devs behind itemisation are your purely designer types who don't really play the game or a particular class to understand what good stats on a set would be. Just look at how many Invader sets are complete trash, pretty much all classes other than Slayer/Choppa and healers got rubbish Invader. Sov is mostly better in my experience.
Defraz rr81 Magus
Defrack rr81 Mara
Induce rr77 Shaman
rr7x AM, Choppa, WL, WH, WE, BG

wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Post#10 » Tue Jun 02, 2020 2:11 pm

nat3s wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 7:49 am
kmark101 wrote: Mon Jun 01, 2020 6:21 pm Those abilities just the tip of the iceberg. The tank offensive set stats on the pieces are so bad that you wonder if the person who made them was doing this intentionally or by smashing randomly the keyboard. I think fixing those should be much higher priority than the spec abilities. I'm not sure why it's not happening and what is the point of the current offensive sov set for tanks.

There is a weakness in the RoR team when it comes to itemisation. I'm not sure why and Secrets was really open about it on his stream when he was talking about how **** WL Invader is... So the problem doesn't come from the knowledgeable devs like him.

Could be the devs behind itemisation are your purely designer types who don't really play the game or a particular class to understand what good stats on a set would be. Just look at how many Invader sets are complete trash, pretty much all classes other than Slayer/Choppa and healers got rubbish Invader. Sov is mostly better in my experience.
I am very well aware what stats are in very high demand to perfectly optimize them. Try imagining a different perspective and stop being so damn condescending. This isn't the first time you've been blatantly disrespectful.
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog