Let's talk about... everything else
Zxul

Re: Marauder 'Flames of Fate'

Post#101 » Tue May 26, 2020 9:25 pm

Caduceus wrote: Tue May 26, 2020 9:09 pm
Zxul wrote: Tue May 26, 2020 8:43 pm
Caduceus wrote: Tue May 26, 2020 8:23 pm
Spoiler:
1) "Blabla, you are just bad at your class! Blabla." Mighty interesting. If you drop the personal insults, maybe this will someday turn into a productive exchange of ideas? I don't know what you're trying to prove with your attitude. I think I'm fairly decent at my class. I also don't think your arguments offer any justification for a 10 sec 65ft unbreakable snare that is also a ~1k nuke. It needs a change, a fix. It doesn't have to be completely removed.
There is no productive exchange here- either you have no idea about the game, in which case you really should stop trying to exchange your ideas and thank the people here for education which they are giving you, or you are trolling this entire thread. And if you don't know how to effectively use your class's tools, then yes you suck at your class.

And my argument is that MoM is very balanced vs sw, as such there is no reason for a change. If it helps, mara actually is a pretty easy fight for you- I massacre ranged sws on any class which I play (hybrid dok, toughness magus, hybrid snb chosen).
Caduceus wrote: Tue May 26, 2020 8:23 pm2) I don't know why you're pulling WHs and Sorcs into this discussion, derailing it even further. Make a separate thread. If the 7 second immunity is such an issue for you, maybe it's time I teach you something about game mechanics, huh? :lol:
You somehow seems to forget to mention that you posted about wh and sorc first, and I replied to you. And its an issue for sorc, not for classes which I play.

However feel free to enlighten us for would you deal with Shroud, if you were playing sorc, since according to you it isn't an issue for sorc.
Caduceus wrote: Tue May 26, 2020 8:23 pm3) More personal insults. You're really getting there buddy, keep trying!
Pointing finger and laughing isn't insults, its using you as forums comic relief.
Nice, toddler-level reply there, buddy. 10/10.
So since you don't have anymore arguments, just repeat it- "I suck at sw, and I suck at game". First step to fixing the problem is acknowledging the problem.
"Can we play with him, master? He seems so unhappy. Let us help him smile. Please? Or at least let us carve one on his face when he stops screaming."

— Azeila, Alluress of Slaanesh

Ads
Caduceus

Post#102 » Tue May 26, 2020 9:32 pm

Zxul wrote: Tue May 26, 2020 9:25 pm
Zxul wrote: Tue May 26, 2020 8:43 pm

There is no productive exchange here- either you have no idea about the game, in which case you really should stop trying to exchange your ideas and thank the people here for education which they are giving you, or you are trolling this entire thread. And if you don't know how to effectively use your class's tools, then yes you suck at your class.

And my argument is that MoM is very balanced vs sw, as such there is no reason for a change. If it helps, mara actually is a pretty easy fight for you- I massacre ranged sws on any class which I play (hybrid dok, toughness magus, hybrid snb chosen).

You somehow seems to forget to mention that you posted about wh and sorc first, and I replied to you. And its an issue for sorc, not for classes which I play.

However feel free to enlighten us for would you deal with Shroud, if you were playing sorc, since according to you it isn't an issue for sorc.

Pointing finger and laughing isn't insults, its using you as forums comic relief.
So since you don't have anymore arguments, just repeat it- "I suck at sw, and I suck at game". First step to fixing the problem is acknowledging the problem.

Stop making an ass out of yourself.
"I watched a snail crawl along the edge of a straight razor. That's my dream; that's my nightmare. Crawling, slithering, along the edge of a straight razor... and surviving." - Colonel Walter E. Kurtz

Zxul

Post#103 » Tue May 26, 2020 9:33 pm

Caduceus wrote: Tue May 26, 2020 9:32 pm
Zxul wrote: Tue May 26, 2020 9:25 pm

Stop making an ass out of yourself.
Pointing at you and laughing isn't making an ass out of myself no matter how much you want to pretend, its using you for entertainment.
"Can we play with him, master? He seems so unhappy. Let us help him smile. Please? Or at least let us carve one on his face when he stops screaming."

— Azeila, Alluress of Slaanesh

Caduceus

Post#104 » Tue May 26, 2020 9:39 pm

Foofmonger wrote: Tue May 26, 2020 9:21 pm
I can chill, and I must have read your post wrong. I apologize.

I actually think the 30ft range is preferable for your argument over the M2. As I stated, moving FOF to M2 creates a huge host of problems in rebalancing the entire MDPS morales as a whole, so it would also be a pain in the butt for the devs. Sure, you can't counter it with focused mind, but you can counter it with "staying out of 30ft range", which still allows for a fair amount of counterplay.
All good.

I can see the sense in that. I had expected Maras would prefer the move to M2 over the range/duration reduction, since it would leave their powerful morale ability intact, but I think the 30ft range makes the most sense.
"I watched a snail crawl along the edge of a straight razor. That's my dream; that's my nightmare. Crawling, slithering, along the edge of a straight razor... and surviving." - Colonel Walter E. Kurtz

wachlarz

Post#105 » Tue May 26, 2020 9:54 pm

Caduceus wrote: Tue May 26, 2020 9:39 pm
Foofmonger wrote: Tue May 26, 2020 9:21 pm
I can chill, and I must have read your post wrong. I apologize.

I actually think the 30ft range is preferable for your argument over the M2. As I stated, moving FOF to M2 creates a huge host of problems in rebalancing the entire MDPS morales as a whole, so it would also be a pain in the butt for the devs. Sure, you can't counter it with focused mind, but you can counter it with "staying out of 30ft range", which still allows for a fair amount of counterplay.
All good.

I can see the sense in that. I had expected Maras would prefer the move to M2 over the range/duration reduction, since it would leave their powerful morale ability intact, but I think the 30ft range makes the most sense.
I think i need to troll now. if U want 30ft range root i suggest reduce all range skills to 35 - 40 ft. 100 ft range is too good. The rdps have too big range. And this change have the most sense xd