https://imgur.com/a/DaGyxLO

1.Should this be normal?
2.How to cure it?
3.You can also lose Guard for 1.5 sec.

Ads
Noslock

Re: Die in 1,5 sec. How to cure this?

Post#2 » Wed May 27, 2020 1:47 pm

Bw ofc its normal.Detaunt-silence-cc .Use los and better positioning,improve your gear,lower your chance to be crit (with gear or with renown investing in futile strike) and bw will no longer be a problem.Also you should have some range advantage on them
Last edited by Noslock on Wed May 27, 2020 1:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

F4llen4ngel

Post#3 » Wed May 27, 2020 1:48 pm

He got luck with flashfire making fireball instant, I suppose, it could happen.
Bicska this Bicska that

hellc95

Post#4 » Wed May 27, 2020 1:51 pm

Ever played against sorc? That's roughly 6k damage in one timestamp, BWs do thath. Three critical hits in a row, kinda lucky but also kinda normal. I'd say more wounds, more futile strikes, and as above, detaunt, range, los... Normally you would see the Boiling Blood debuff appear 5ish seconds before the burst, that's how you know it's coming. Same thing vs sorcs with Word of Pain

Valarion

Post#5 » Wed May 27, 2020 1:53 pm

Dont leave the LoS and range of your support team. A good healer will be prehealing and a tank guarding you.

This might be a good time to recheck your spec and gear to go a little more defensive too. Use LoS to **** block rdps, especially in Praag.

Edit: This wasnt even a full BW burst rotation either so it gets worse than this.
Last edited by Valarion on Wed May 27, 2020 2:26 pm, edited 4 times in total.
80+ WP/Dok/RP/Zealot 60+ AM/Shaman/Knight/Chosen/SM/BO/BW/Sorc 40+WL/Eng. SW deleted

Grock

Post#6 » Wed May 27, 2020 1:54 pm

wachlarz wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 1:40 pm https://imgur.com/a/DaGyxLO

1.Should this be normal?
2.How to cure it?
3.You can also lose Guard for 1.5 sec.
yes thats the bis geared BW to you

watch line of sight, detaunt, build more wounds

usually BW/Sorc puts other debuffs on you before doing the burst rotation, so keep Ignite, Chillwind, Boiling Blood and Word of Pain in your buffhead, if you see them on yourself - cut line of sight or detaunt the enemy
Noslock wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 1:47 pmand bw will no longer be a problem
:lol:
F4llen4ngel wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 1:48 pm He got luck with flashfire making fireball instant, I suppose, it could happen.
judging by combat log its a full cast Fireball because it hits after Sear and Nova
Orkni 85+ (in-game Grock is not me...)

F4llen4ngel

Post#7 » Wed May 27, 2020 2:01 pm

Umm, i am not sure the travel time of fireball, but can be of course.
Bicska this Bicska that

Zxul

Post#8 » Wed May 27, 2020 2:05 pm

Go for toughness build- with 800+ toughness/275 init/fs4 bws don't really hit for all that much.
"Can we play with him, master? He seems so unhappy. Let us help him smile. Please? Or at least let us carve one on his face when he stops screaming."

— Azeila, Alluress of Slaanesh

Ads
Grock

Post#9 » Wed May 27, 2020 2:11 pm

Zxul wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 2:05 pm Go for toughness build- with 800+ toughness/275 init/fs4 bws don't really hit for all that much.
But neither will you :D
Orkni 85+ (in-game Grock is not me...)

Jabba

Post#10 » Wed May 27, 2020 2:12 pm

F4llen4ngel wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 2:01 pm Umm, i am not sure the travel time of fireball, but can be of course.
Don't play a bw, but I'm pretty sure he means the GCD. If you hard cast fireball, you can almost instantly start casting sear when the cast bar for fireball finishes. If the fireball is instant from the proc, you have to wait for the GCD after the fireball before you can start casting sear
Tushi Splats Tush Emoalbino Podge