Die in 1,5 sec. How to cure this?

Let's talk about... everything else
Sulorie

Re: Die in 1,5 sec. How to cure this?

Post#91 » Fri May 29, 2020 1:49 pm

Fumare wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 11:57 am i had the same experiences as the TE playing on a magus first, then on a ranged SH. I have had probs with WL and WH mostly, WL is basically like "jump - execute" and the WH kills u with a knockdown as opener while ur still lying in the dirt. its like playing lvl 10 pvp in certain other games, 2hit pvp. most of the time i find myself laughing, headshaking or screaming at the grotesque dps output. (dataunt, yes. then it takes 1.5 sec longer til u die, woopie! :D )
U hit lvl 40 (with certain classes), then u can enjoy getting butchered for 2 months until u have grinded some kind of gear and the RR to be at least a little useful on the battlefield. super frustrating to new players (i am pretty sure that most ppl stop playing when they enter lvl 40 pvp). i wish they would at least make an mmr for t4 sc's o.s. where one doesnt feel like the 5th wheel on the wagon.

6 man sc's for fresh 40 with no mmr or anything would be really good. lot of fun i can imagine.
Those new players could use the time in lower tiers to learn the game, instead of pushing to 40. When you dominate lower tier sc on a new char, you have learned the basics.
For this you need proper gear, positioning, a good UI to actually see what is happening and general awareness. When some ppl die a dozen times in sc, they are hardly ready to progress to next tier.
Dying is no option.

Ads
DeaDL0cK

Post#92 » Fri May 29, 2020 9:31 pm

wachlarz wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 8:35 am
Vayra wrote: Thu May 28, 2020 10:33 pm
Arbich wrote: Thu May 28, 2020 10:29 pm
But there were no dots in combat log.
Wachlarz is correct. Such stuff shouldnt happen, cause you have no reaction time (thats why SW m2 was rightfully removed). But I would say that such situations are rare and gear/renown point spending does matter.
That's a gearing, renown issue. He took a little over 5k damage. That should not kill anyone at level 40. If you have ~5k health, you have failed at basic character building.

Besides, we all have eyes, we can look around the battlefield and avoid someone hardcasting spells.
Puzzle.
You play with a friend. You two go to Praag. You stand next to each other. In the alley you suddenly see two Bw Bw A and Bw B. Stand opposite. You are unlucky and you see that your opponent is finishing casting 2 sec speel. Question: Who are they targeting? And how to recognize it. As you said you have eyes. Please explain to me.
1.You see the 2 bw you recongize the threat.If you have seen them 1st and prepared your turret etc(static position) you fast stager them with "Deamonic infestation ability,at least one of them.If again you see them at closest range you fast summon blue horror for the disrupt buff while again stagering.comunicate with your friend about what to target and gain time.If somehow they saw both you and your friend first in that sc then watch you debuffs /detaunt 1 bw, ready 2(blue/rvr) pots and find cover while you fast summon blue horror to disrupt any incoming .Aegis ability and blue post/rvr pots will give you time.To kill you in 1.5 sec they need 1st to see you, then get on 100ft -80ft range and then casting.So before you let them do that you will know how they will behave.Range is they key again they need to be at that range.if you are closer then only thing you can do in that situations is prepare before the battle occurs and expect what their moves will be.Assisting on what you will kill is another thing that you will do with your friend.your job there is if you dont ave the advantage to survive the first initial hit by at least doing what i mention above and gain time.Also i didnt mention the action of what your friend will do cause you didnt say what your friend class is.The above actions is just an example on what someone will do on that sc you mention.Many parametres on that sc are not mention as are you in open field,no cover,class of the friend,close quarter/long distance ,you are on mount/not on mount you have horror out /full stucks etc(again you mention"unlucky",for me unlucky is to find you in a mount so 1 sec to recognize what they do and act.If they finish a 2 sec cast its mean they already on you for 5 sec.

wachlarz

Post#93 » Sat May 30, 2020 8:29 am

DeaDL0cK wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 9:31 pm
wachlarz wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 8:35 am
Vayra wrote: Thu May 28, 2020 10:33 pm

That's a gearing, renown issue. He took a little over 5k damage. That should not kill anyone at level 40. If you have ~5k health, you have failed at basic character building.

Besides, we all have eyes, we can look around the battlefield and avoid someone hardcasting spells.
Puzzle.
You play with a friend. You two go to Praag. You stand next to each other. In the alley you suddenly see two Bw Bw A and Bw B. Stand opposite. You are unlucky and you see that your opponent is finishing casting 2 sec speel. Question: Who are they targeting? And how to recognize it. As you said you have eyes. Please explain to me.
1.You see the 2 bw you recongize the threat.If you have seen them 1st and prepared your turret etc(static position) you fast stager them with "Deamonic infestation ability,at least one of them.If again you see them at closest range you fast summon blue horror for the disrupt buff while again stagering.comunicate with your friend about what to target and gain time.If somehow they saw both you and your friend first in that sc then watch you debuffs /detaunt 1 bw, ready 2(blue/rvr) pots and find cover while you fast summon blue horror to disrupt any incoming .Aegis ability and blue post/rvr pots will give you time.To kill you in 1.5 sec they need 1st to see you, then get on 100ft -80ft range and then casting.So before you let them do that you will know how they will behave.Range is they key again they need to be at that range.if you are closer then only thing you can do in that situations is prepare before the battle occurs and expect what their moves will be.Assisting on what you will kill is another thing that you will do with your friend.your job there is if you dont ave the advantage to survive the first initial hit by at least doing what i mention above and gain time.Also i didnt mention the action of what your friend will do cause you didnt say what your friend class is.The above actions is just an example on what someone will do on that sc you mention.Many parametres on that sc are not mention as are you in open field,no cover,class of the friend,close quarter/long distance ,you are on mount/not on mount you have horror out /full stucks etc(again you mention"unlucky",for me unlucky is to find you in a mount so 1 sec to recognize what they do and act.If they finish a 2 sec cast its mean they already on you for 5 sec.
When U end summon the demon - U die. End time. U wait for rez or resapwn in wc

Sulorie

Post#94 » Sat May 30, 2020 8:54 am

wachlarz wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 8:29 am

BW have no stealth so you see them long time ahead before they even attack.
You summon daemon instantly, because you always use pet tactic, if not defending keep or doing pve.
You make sure to have resist buffs.
You make sure, that not too many ppl can attack you at once, when you have no guard or heals. It is your job to minimize risk.
When you stand at wc and let someone get into range and then start 3sec cast, you have to react in time. You should have known, that they can hit you. Especially, when you are the only target for them in range.
Whoever told you, that 6,2k hp is fine, they lied to you or were as clueless as you, because you are no new player and should know, that 6,2k hp is something ppl have in t2-3.
Dying is no option.

wachlarz

Post#95 » Sat May 30, 2020 9:07 am

Sulorie wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 8:54 am

You summon daemon instantly, because you always use pet tactic, if not defending keep or doing pve.
You make sure, that not too many ppl can attack you at once, when you have no guard or heals. It is your job to minimize risk.
When you stand at wc and let someone get into range and then start 3sec cast, you have to react in time. You should have known, that they can hit you. Especially, when you are the only target for them in range.
Whoever told you, that 6,2k hp is fine, they lied to you or were as clueless as you, because you are no new player and should know, that 6,2k hp is something ppl have in t2-3.
Sulorie i make ridle dont change My ridle. Wana play her U go:
Puzzle.

wachlarz

Post#96 » Sat May 30, 2020 9:09 am

wachlarz wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 9:07 am

Puzzle.
Ps: Its my foult that gear give Me only 6200 hp ?

Zxul

Post#97 » Sat May 30, 2020 9:27 am

wachlarz wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 9:09 am Ps: Its my foult that gear give Me only 6200 hp ?
1. Yes, for using that gear.
2. Aegis is another instant 2k+.
"Can we play with him, master? He seems so unhappy. Let us help him smile. Please? Or at least let us carve one on his face when he stops screaming."

— Azeila, Alluress of Slaanesh

Sulorie

Post#98 » Sat May 30, 2020 10:05 am

Puzzle.
Oh, this is a pretty easy riddle.
Your knockback casts faster than their cast, which interrupts one of them. You have an aoe interrupt as well, I mean both are standing close together, no?
One of you can stagger them.
All in all you shouldn't be surprised about them appearing, pay attention.
The BW who killed you had full mechanic. 2 BW stumbling over you in an alley have 0 mechanic.
You should kill them easy.
Dying is no option.

Ads
Sulorie

Post#99 » Sat May 30, 2020 10:06 am

Zxul wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 9:27 am
wachlarz wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 9:09 am Ps: Its my foult that gear give Me only 6200 hp ?
1. Yes, for using that gear.
2. Aegis is another instant 2k+.
Yeah, instead of 3 intel bonus he should get a wounds bonus as well.
Dying is no option.

DeaDL0cK

Post#100 » Sat May 30, 2020 10:30 am

wachlarz wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 9:09 am
Puzzle.
Ps: Its my foult that gear give Me only 6200 hp ?
I think you are just too lazy to even find a solution to that problem you have.Many people give you options and optic views on what to do.If you cant do anything that we mention then just change the game.If your awerness and your reflexes on taking decisions fast in not what you want then we cant help you.A bw can also give you an advantage on having time by making mistakes and still you will die in 1.5 sec in combat log.I think you are just trolling or you ask for attention.PVP is as it is.Put a subjucator cloak then and cleanse every thing he do or stuck 1050 willpower to disrupt everything........no point on continue with that attitude.Find another game that will make you happy and you will enjoy it. :)