Recent Topics

Ads

State of RvR

Let's talk about... everything else
Wodek

State of RvR

Post#1 » Tue Jun 02, 2020 9:55 am

Hi guys

So, I'm a total noob in the world of WAR and I'm completely charmed by the game.

I started with playing a sham gobbo and really like the feel of the race. I was informing myself about the endgame of WAR and heard the best gear is obtained with oRvR.

When I look on the maps of oRvR I see the order is dominating every territory every time I look on the map. Is it like this that Order is dominating endgame? And if so, does it make it a problem for destru player to gear themselves properly?

Very happy to be part of the project and a big shout out to the Devs for their work

Ads
abezverkhiy

Re: State of RvR

Post#2 » Tue Jun 02, 2020 10:00 am

Endgame is city siege. And destro has better win rate
KingSchultz WH, Valknutt WP, Glendhu ENG, Lochdhu IB, Tamdhu SL

My WH guide: viewtopic.php?t=46354

Nekkma

Post#3 » Tue Jun 02, 2020 10:01 am

Realm performance have little impact on gearing in any aspect of the game.
Nekkma / Hjortron
Zatakk
Smultron

Miaso

Post#4 » Tue Jun 02, 2020 10:12 am

I was on and off the server for most of yesterday, earlier on Order was pushing most zones and taking most keeps dominating RVR, later on in the day Destro had around 400 people on and pushed all the way to City dominating RVR. So it all depends on what time you are playing.

Overall I would say playing for the last few weeks the factions are pretty balanced. Order pushes more to IC and wins more forts in general, but Destro win a few more in the city siege itself