Recent Topics

Ads

Granted abilities Warlord/Sovs - Do we get 2 or 1 when we add the 8th piece?

Let's talk about... everything else
ChicagoJoe

Granted abilities Warlord/Sovs - Do we get 2 or 1 when we add the 8th piece?

Post#1 » Fri Jun 05, 2020 5:03 pm

This is copied from Patch notes 4/22/2020 viewtopic.php?f=42&t=37733&hilit=patch+ ... ed+ability

Code: Select all

Builded new Granted Item Ability for Sov , Alt Sov and Warlord. [b]In addition[/b] of [b]current 8 pc ability bonus[/b], the following new abilities will be dispatched between the 3 royals set (one on each royal set):
Spoiler: 

New :

Tank Archetype

• Desolation - Up to 3 nearby enemies within 10' immediately lose 1800 Morale
• Leading The Charge - Allies within 30' of you or your defensive target have their movement speed increased by 30% for 10s

Melee DPS Archetype

• Desolation - Up to 3 nearby enemies within 10' immediately lose 1800 Morale
• Inexorable Force - Your defensive target becomes immune to Stagger, Knockdown, Root and Knockback effects for 10 seconds.

Healers Archetype (magic)

• Absolute Preservation - You and your defensive target cannot be critically hit for 10 s.
• Unshackled Freedom - You and your defensive targets abilities cost no Action Points for 10 s.

Healer Archetype (Melee)

• Dispersion - For 10 seconds, your attacks will heal your allies within 30' for 200% of the damage done.
• Inexorable Force - Your defensive target becomes immune to Stagger, Knockdown, Root and Knockback effects for 10 seconds.

Ranged DPS Archetype

• Unshackled Freedom - You and your defensive targets abilities cost no Action Points for 10 s.
• Fettered Might - Your target will have their Action Point cost increased by 50% for 10s.

Current :
• IB : A disrupting strike that makes your opponent receive 50% less benefit from any heals cast on them for 10 s.
• SL : Your blood thirst is elevated by the thoughts of battle. You cannot be stopped by roots or snares for the next 10 sec.
• RP : A brief magical wind increases your chance to critically heal and hit by 10% for 10 seconds.
• EN : Target is rooted in place for 10 s.
• KN : The brilliant glare from your armor, perhaps a reflection of Mymidia herself, causes your opponent to stumble and reduce movement speed by 30% for 10 sec.
• WH : You knock your target back a long distance.
• WP : You instantly regain 120 Righteous Fury,
• BW : A surge of power increases the radius of all your spells by 50% for 10s.
• SM : You are an inspiration to yourself and others. Your defensive target will absorb up to 1387 over 10 seconds
• WL : You rage with the spirit of the beast, increasing your chance to critically hit by 10% for 10 s.
• SW : A sudden rage makes you want to take down your enemies even faster. All your build times are reduced by 1.5 sec for 10 sec.
• AM : You push your powers to their limits, extending their range by 20% for 10s.
• BO : You show the others how it's done... either by makin dem do it, or doin' it yourself. Your defensive target will absorb up to 1387 damage over 10 s.
• BZ : Your thoughts of the glorious battle ahead overtake you. You cannot be stopped by roots or snares for the next 10 sec.
• SH : Feeling the Waagh!!! Getting more intense you make an effort to push it further away from you, extending the range of your spells by 20% for 10s.
• SQ : It briefly dawns on you that shootin faster is better. All your build times are reduced by 1.5 sec for 10 sec until you forget.
• CH : A disrupting strike that makes your opponent receive 30% less benefit from any heals cast on them.
• MR : A spastic surge of raw power courses through you which increases your chance to critically hit by 10% for 10 sec.
• ZE : A brief magical wind increases your chance to critically hit and heal by 10% for 10 seconds
• MA : Target is rooted in place for 10 sec.
• BG : Your seething contempt is focused towards a single target. So unnerving is this sensation that your target's movement speed is reduced by 30% for 10 sec.
• DK : You instantly regain 120 Soul Essence.
• WE : You knock your target back a long distance.
• SO : A surge of power increases the radius of all your spells by 50% for 10 sec.
I just see a single "new" granted ability when I equip all 8 pieces. Does this replace (In my case nerf) the "original" ability? the patch notes says this ability is "in addition to" hence my confusion.

So my example (EN/Main Sov) I see • Unshackled Freedom - You and your defensive targets abilities cost no Action Points for 10 s.
Should I also see an ability for • EN : Target is rooted in place for 10 s. ???

Some of these are good/really good. Others are comparatively bad. Really bad. Melee and heals disproportionately better to maybe offset morale bomb groups?
primary IB 8X, EN8X, WP7X, SL7X, KOTBS6X, and a bunch of under rr60 toons on order and destro with other classes.

Ads
Omegus

Re: Granted abilities Warlord/Sovs - Do we get 2 or 1 when we add the 8th piece?

Post#2 » Fri Jun 05, 2020 8:48 pm

No the "in addition to" meant there is now just a bigger pool of abilities for Sovereign and Warlord. Each set only has 1 granted ability though.
Zomega: RR8x Zealot