Or play marauder
85 Mara
80 Choppa
80 Zealot

Ads
ClemmonGrab

Re: Chopper VS Mara

Post#12 » Sat Jun 06, 2020 8:18 am

Idk, people keep saying choppa > mara damage wise, but recently I've seen a lot of marauders topping damage charts over choppa in cities.

ravezaar

Post#13 » Sat Jun 06, 2020 8:23 am

The invader for Choppa and Slayer the 7th piece bonus is getting a nerf tho soon
Ravezaar Slayer rr86
Ravezz Ironbreker rr82
Goingsolo Shadow Warrior rr81
Zutha Runepriest rr83
Raave Magus rr84 (finally gave in to Tzeentch whispers)
https://imgur.com/a/mlxv1nJ

boomcat
Suspended

Post#14 » Sat Jun 06, 2020 8:26 am

what are the nerf ? and is it confirmed ?
BO - Noobhammer
Chosen - Korda
Chopper - Buzzatar
Mara - Boomcat
WP - Rosenetta
WH - Rosen

Pandastyle

Post#15 » Sat Jun 06, 2020 8:42 am

ClemmonGrab wrote: Sat Jun 06, 2020 8:18 am Idk, people keep saying choppa > mara damage wise, but recently I've seen a lot of marauders topping damage charts over choppa in cities.
I know that may be trivial, but imo its just depends who is sitting in front of the screen...a good/skilled marauder will be better than a chopper but a good/skilled chopper will be better than a marauder...idk if that makes sense to you lol :D
85 Mara
80 Choppa
80 Zealot

boomcat
Suspended

Post#16 » Sat Jun 06, 2020 8:46 am

Pandastyle wrote: Sat Jun 06, 2020 8:42 am
ClemmonGrab wrote: Sat Jun 06, 2020 8:18 am Idk, people keep saying choppa > mara damage wise, but recently I've seen a lot of marauders topping damage charts over choppa in cities.
I know that may be trivial, but imo its just depends who is sitting in front of the screen...a good/skilled marauder will be better than a chopper but a good/skilled chopper will be better than a marauder...idk if that makes sense to you lol :D
but if the same skilled/geared player sits on both wich comes out on top then ;)
BO - Noobhammer
Chosen - Korda
Chopper - Buzzatar
Mara - Boomcat
WP - Rosenetta
WH - Rosen

Pandastyle

Post#17 » Sat Jun 06, 2020 8:56 am

dps-wise I'd think the chopper to be honest, because imo chopper has one and only one purpose: doing damage. But it also needs more caretaking, like heals and a good guard etc. Whereas a marauder has slightly less dps but also brings some utility and it can afford not being healed or being out of guard range for a couple.
! Not saying the marauder is a "tank" dps lol. I cant read this anymore people saying marauder is a tank dps... its just because of the class mechanic the chopper is squishier ofc !
85 Mara
80 Choppa
80 Zealot

boomcat
Suspended

Post#18 » Sat Jun 06, 2020 9:08 am

but many says mara does ALOT of dmg now.. and from what i can gather at RoR builder, they have tons of utility for the WB.. so mara can tank more, do alot of dmg and have great utility where chopper is just dmg ? correct me if im wrong :)
BO - Noobhammer
Chosen - Korda
Chopper - Buzzatar
Mara - Boomcat
WP - Rosenetta
WH - Rosen

Ads
wildwindblows

Post#19 » Sat Jun 06, 2020 9:21 am

Marauders are doing highiest damages in cities because there is no target cap on marauders aoe skills but choppa has. Any timer of marauders is demolition and this skill hits all targets up to 25 feet in front of you. Any timer of choppa is lotsa chopping and this skill hits targets up to 25 feet in front of you but max hits 3 target. For example Mara hits 500 with demolition to ten (no target cap so you can hit 24 enemy too) enemy but choppa hits 1k with lotsa chopping to max tree enemy. This is why mara has highest damage oıutput in cities. I hope this was help. My main is mara but i can't recommend so play choppa and spam slasha :D

boomcat
Suspended

Post#20 » Sat Jun 06, 2020 10:05 am

wildwindblows wrote: Sat Jun 06, 2020 9:21 am
Marauders are doing highiest damages in cities because there is no target cap on marauders aoe skills but choppa has. Any timer of marauders is demolition and this skill hits all targets up to 25 feet in front of you. Any timer of choppa is lotsa chopping and this skill hits targets up to 25 feet in front of you but max hits 3 target. For example Mara hits 500 with demolition to ten (no target cap so you can hit 24 enemy too) enemy but choppa hits 1k with lotsa chopping to max tree enemy. This is why mara has highest damage oıutput in cities. I hope this was help. My main is mara but i can't recommend so play choppa and spam slasha :D
why cant you recommend mara ? you basicly just said all good things and no downsides :P
BO - Noobhammer
Chosen - Korda
Chopper - Buzzatar
Mara - Boomcat
WP - Rosenetta
WH - Rosen