Recent Topics

Ads

From the first fight we know it's over.

Let's talk about... everything else
Haskr

Re: From the first fight we know it's over.

Post#251 » Wed Jun 17, 2020 3:21 pm

desizt wrote: Wed Jun 17, 2020 2:44 pm I stay awake 18+ hours being online, making espressos at 2am to be able to stay up for 5-6am cities and you literally cry and bitch about not being able to compete against premades when you SOLO QUEUE INTO ENDGAME CONTENT, ONCE AGAIN!
thats doesnt sound healthy, maybe that why u so angry yelling :mrgreen: :| :mrgreen:
maybe go out more! summer is comming!
ladies with short skirts comming out :shock: :mrgreen:

to topic: last night i had really cool city, was pug against pug, much fun and medals :mrgreen: :shock: we even won in the end!!

Ads
Wam

Post#252 » Wed Jun 17, 2020 3:36 pm

catholicism198 wrote: Wed Jun 17, 2020 2:30 am
Wam wrote: Wed Jun 17, 2020 1:46 am
catholicism198 wrote: Wed Jun 17, 2020 1:29 am Didn’t someone here say TUP was looking for good fights? Cause they obviously weren’t today since they queued for the 1st instances, which is always a pug on order.

Guess premades DONT want balanced fights.
Salt Salt Salt Alert :lol: 8-)

so im not allowed to instant que huh? i am not allowed to que as premade either? it was even a semi pug group like the last few, not even alliance only and not in our time zone LMAO...

I was even on witch elf, with top dmg (I got 0 bags for my scouting contribution and damage)

what more do you want bro? we are way past the point of using A Setup, tears about B C and D Setup is just sad and sour grapes.

Also instant que on either side, on order side it was way to get premades from destro... so its not like behaviour as changed... its RNG, many times have instant qued and had to waste 25 mins waiting for pop...

What good fights you expect us to get at 2 am+ on weekday? :roll:
Do what you want, just don’t come here saying that premades are interested in fair fights.
most of us know a lot of guilds say that bs because they want the system to stay broken.

I wasn’t in the instance.
I avoid it because I know several “hardcore” guilds queue instantly to stomp pugs.
So you put the name of my guild in your mouth and complain about a instance you wasn't even in? when guess what 0 TUP tanks, i was the only dps from tup, and there was just 3 healers from TUP there. Oh and I was a witch elf. Not even a 2/2/2... from us because timezones! and not even 8/8/8 Alliance hahaha oh my. To me it was semi pug, first time ive teamed with some of those players.

We want the same thing as other players, we want to earn our gear. I find the fights fun because i am not being zerged and don't always have to lead.

You guys cry so much because you cannot zerg city instances... I don't see you cry when you outnumber people in orvr to zerg towards cities everyday, zerging premades or fellow pug or solo players too, you foam at the mouth wanting loot and easy gains, then you get pissed because we are the roadblock where you need some actual teamwork. Our setup will never be as strong as it once was, so we are very beatable and have lost but when your mentality is to give up when you see a tag or lose one fight that says alot.

You also acting like premades pick who they play against, first its orders premades for avoiding the start (which maybe they do, i know we didn't on order side, i know some that have) then its destro premades for instant queing (when if they dont they will most likely not get pop or have to wait extra time) Already fought almost everyone, I don't care if we get pug or premade eventually RNG will pair you with everyone, I only care if we get pop... win or lose life goes on, more important things to worry about. I understand some people getting a bit butthurt because they lose badly and their ego gets wounded and emotionally they cannot handle themselves and so over react with salt, where some people can just take it as it is... we did ok with what we had, we missed x y z, other side played better GG.
Wamizzle Guild Leader [TUP]
Wamizzle Guild Leader [The Unlikely Plan]

desizt

Post#253 » Wed Jun 17, 2020 3:45 pm

"I avoid it because I know several “hardcore” guilds queue instantly to stomp pugs."

- lol, 99% of "hardcore" guilds instantly queue because they are afraid they wont get in if they queue late. Literally every warband tries to queue as soon as they are ready on Destro while on the Order side, each WB i played with was like "lets queue at last minute so we can avoid destro premades and get pugs"
Nonoffensive - WE
Faceburn - BW
+ tons of misc alts

~ First rr100 WE on live.
~ First WE with 1+ million RvR kills on live.

Download RoR Client directly via Google Drive(updated 04 Oct 2020)

TreefAM

Post#254 » Wed Jun 17, 2020 5:07 pm

Yeah nerds having panic attacks over here when somebody crashes and they lose the que, always a big chance you won't get a pop then.

Shalktonin

Post#255 » Wed Jun 17, 2020 7:21 pm

desizt wrote: Wed Jun 17, 2020 2:44 pm Why is this completely useless and non-sense thread still going on?

End-game gear is meant for people who put in an effort. Guilds and warbands who organize.

PERIOD.

.....SNIP......

STOP! It's too much!
Think you need to learn to chill kid you are getting way too worked up over this.
Scientia potentia est, tene hanc bene

desizt

Post#256 » Wed Jun 17, 2020 8:42 pm

Shalktonin wrote: Wed Jun 17, 2020 7:21 pm
desizt wrote: Wed Jun 17, 2020 2:44 pm Why is this completely useless and non-sense thread still going on?

End-game gear is meant for people who put in an effort. Guilds and warbands who organize.

PERIOD.

.....SNIP......

STOP! It's too much!
Think you need to learn to chill kid you are getting way too worked up over this.
Calling someone a kid is still a thing in 2020? Seems pretty lame. Surely you can do better!
Nonoffensive - WE
Faceburn - BW
+ tons of misc alts

~ First rr100 WE on live.
~ First WE with 1+ million RvR kills on live.

Download RoR Client directly via Google Drive(updated 04 Oct 2020)

kirraha

Post#257 » Wed Jun 17, 2020 9:05 pm

desizt wrote: Wed Jun 17, 2020 8:42 pm
Shalktonin wrote: Wed Jun 17, 2020 7:21 pm

PERIOD.

.....SNIP......

STOP! It's too much!
Calling someone a kid is still a thing in 2020? Seems pretty lame. Surely you can do better!
Tbh some people on the forums are acting like little kids. :?

Kwatchi
Suspended

Post#258 » Wed Jun 17, 2020 9:06 pm

TIP for the red team: The Order premades normally only start to come out around instance 5-7 because we have less pop to pick from, so it takes us a while to fully form up... quelle surprise. I realize Destro queue issues mean you don't have a lot of leeway, but maybe some of you should start trying to find actual competitive match-ups by waiting a minute or two; it might help your actual rep match the "bad @ss" one some of you cultivate in the forums.
Martok wrote: Tue Jun 16, 2020 5:45 pm
Kwatchi wrote: Tue Jun 16, 2020 5:33 pmWe beat handily a similar cat's breakfast last night; only we recognized a lot of destro names (which I won't mention) for the third time in as many weeks in this ~17 dps comp. Apparently some players like to run like that. If they enjoy it who am I to judge.
But they had an Archmage, so they were fine.
Goddamn right! AMs rock (in very very small doses). :D
Slayer - 40/7x
Archmage - 40/7x

Ads
Akalukz

Post#259 » Wed Jun 17, 2020 9:09 pm

PERIOD.

Go try to raid end-game raid solo in wow or any other mmorpg. Go try get end-game raid gear alone with no tanks or healers just by hopping into the instance.

Why the **** are you still arguing and whining over something so trivial.

Everyone who wants to progress and get sov can do so, it just requires effort. Not everything is meant to be super-easily accessible to casuals.

This stupid entitled mindset of people lately is killing every mmorpg out there. "Raid Finders" and whatever nonsense is a death of the game.

Play an MMORPG as an MMORPG is meant to be played, if you are unhappy with that and want to play solo, take the MMO out of RPG or play casually and get casual rewards.

I stay awake 18+ hours being online, making espressos at 2am to be able to stay up for 5-6am cities and you literally cry and bitch about not being able to compete against premades when you SOLO QUEUE INTO ENDGAME CONTENT, ONCE AGAIN!

STOP! It's too much!

lol maybe you should cut back on that espresso a bit :) Seriously tho, people like to **** on solo / duo / casual players... but without us who the hell would you fight against. Obviously not each other as ranked scenarios show the truth behind "competition" and just wanting a good fight.
-= Agony =-

catholicism198

Post#260 » Wed Jun 17, 2020 11:58 pm

I'm not reading that wall of text, bro.
-
I talked to someone and they said that one hardcore guild actually waits a bit because they want a balanced fight.

Stomping, on either side, is boring.