Recent Topics

Ads

WL DMG Screenshot

Let's talk about... everything else
nonfactor

Re: WL DMG Screenshot

Post#21 » Wed Jun 17, 2020 1:39 pm

WLs are the reason why I will never play any kind of rdps on destro.

Ads
Sofong

Post#22 » Wed Jun 17, 2020 1:46 pm

thedonkeykong332 wrote: Wed Jun 17, 2020 10:54 am Hi, I'm not sure how you played vs the WL but I will tell you what basically you need to do.

You see a WL.
Start with ap drain and fast detaunt him -50%
Put life tap dot on the pet.
Heal yourself + kite until ap drain is up again
Ap drain again.
when you have few seconds left on the detaunt cooldown, start dotting him, int debuff, life tap, and try to go for gork dot as well and maybe squeeze int elemental resistance decreaser.
Now fast detaunt + ap drain again!
Meanwhile remember, to shield urself and keep healing you can even, lifetap the pet when you have the gork class mechanism up. (on the move)

And that's it rinse & repeat and he dies, you won't even get lower than 80% hp if everything is done perfectly.
I would say you don't even need FS3 but rather have nuking power on him.
so i have to do all that just to have a chance to survive but WLs can just press few bottoms and kill most soft targets.

Rumpel

Post#23 » Wed Jun 17, 2020 2:06 pm

How does it lookalike when white lions dueling each other?

Really....i like to see that ...really!
Image Ruedigga

Greetings from Chaos...
Spoiler:

sogeou

Post#24 » Wed Jun 17, 2020 2:21 pm

Rumpel wrote: Wed Jun 17, 2020 2:06 pm How does it lookalike when white lions dueling each other?

Really....i like to see that ...really!
Pretty much the same when they are fighting a mSH.

noobwarrior

Post#25 » Wed Jun 17, 2020 2:31 pm

what a evil wl i will kill him for you ..
what he did to you must be punished

thedonkeykong332
Suspended

Post#26 » Wed Jun 17, 2020 2:55 pm

Sofong wrote: Wed Jun 17, 2020 1:46 pm
thedonkeykong332 wrote: Wed Jun 17, 2020 10:54 am Hi, I'm not sure how you played vs the WL but I will tell you what basically you need to do.

You see a WL.
Ap drain again.
when you have few seconds left on the detaunt cooldown, start dotting him, int debuff, life tap, and try to go for gork dot as well and maybe squeeze int elemental resistance decreaser.
Meanwhile remember, to shield urself and keep healing you can even, lifetap the pet when you have the gork class mechanism up. (on the move)

And that's it rinse & repeat and he dies, you won't even get lower than 80% hp if everything is done perfectly.
so i have to do all that just to have a chance to survive but WLs can just press few bottoms and kill most soft targets.
Yes L2p.

sogeou

Post#27 » Wed Jun 17, 2020 3:12 pm

thedonkeykong332 wrote: Wed Jun 17, 2020 2:55 pm

You see a WL.
Ap drain again.

Yes L2p.

I like how your attitude has changed. Good for you, see we told you WL's are not as OP if you know what to do. It is like that for most classes.

thedonkeykong332
Suspended

Post#28 » Wed Jun 17, 2020 3:14 pm

sogeou wrote: Wed Jun 17, 2020 3:12 pm
thedonkeykong332 wrote: Wed Jun 17, 2020 2:55 pm
Yes L2p.

I like how your attitude has changed. Good for you, see we told you WL's are not as OP if you know what to do. It is like that for most classes.
Yeah, someone mentioned on the forum to make sure the pet is detaunted, in this way i got smashed, so I came up with my own way.
When I made a post about wls, no one gave me a solution how to play better, so I thought they are just broken and I'm stubborn in my way.
But I always try to improve myself and see if I can do something better, once I thought about detaunting the WL itself, and not the pet everything changed, since active dots don't cancel a detaunt, only if you re dot the detaunt is cancelled which is a blessing.
Last edited by thedonkeykong332 on Thu Jun 18, 2020 1:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Ads
Haskr

Post#29 » Wed Jun 17, 2020 3:17 pm

wow 3 pages already :o :shock:
why these wl treads always go so fast :mrgreen: :|

BelligerentBob

Post#30 » Wed Jun 17, 2020 3:23 pm

I mean, Secrets is almost BIS so I would expect him to destroy someone who forgot to detaunt him, still, White Lions need to be re-balanced. Simply too much damage and mobility, even if all their CC is tied into their pets.
[Hemingway Daiquiri(s)]