WL DMG Screenshot

Let's talk about... everything else
Foofmonger

Re: WL DMG Screenshot

Post#101 » Thu Jun 18, 2020 4:36 pm

amagawd wrote: Thu Jun 18, 2020 4:35 pm
Foofmonger wrote: Thu Jun 18, 2020 4:33 pm
amagawd wrote: Thu Jun 18, 2020 4:31 pm

Your detaunt point is irrelevant, again, let me explain. The detaunt works for 5 seconds. The detaunt works if u do not touch the one detaunted, the moment you touch him, the detaunt is cancelled.
My example with Vanq was to prove a point that even if u get some good gear, even grey white lions can 1 shot u. Pounce, Stun, Dead.
I will suppose that you play a WL and you can't stand the thought of being nerfed and actually having to learn to play the game instead of just spam one key for the win.
You clearly are not worth my time since your argument is pretty weak.
It's not irrelevant, you just have critical thinking issues.

1. Not all detaunts last 5 seconds. Depends on the class.
2. We know how detaunt works, you do not. Obviously it breaks on damage. Is this the first day you ever played Warhammer Online or something?
3. Your example only shows that if you play like **** greys can kill you. Wow.
4. I don't play a White Lion, and I don't even play order. You "assume and suppose" only your own stupidity. I play a **** Marauder. Let's not assume things in the future and get proven wrong.

Bye the **** bye now.
You know how detaunt works? I highly doubt that since your arguments make no sense.
Thinking hawddd, brain slowwww. You literally don't even understand how to use detaunt. Do you play this game by smashing your face into the keyboard or something?

I've already posted a video for you. Go watch it and then go shut up.

Ads
amagawd

Post#102 » Thu Jun 18, 2020 4:38 pm

Foofmonger wrote: Thu Jun 18, 2020 4:34 pm
amagawd wrote: Thu Jun 18, 2020 4:32 pm
Foofmonger wrote: Thu Jun 18, 2020 4:30 pm

Now, since you had to respond to me, let's look at your ridiculous post.

WL damage is burst damage, they can't sustain that damage forever. Hence the term "burst". "Detaunt" reduces damage. Stands to reason that if you detaunt prior to being bursted down, it reduces the burst damage by 50% and then you break the detaunt and attack the WL.

Welcome to Warhammer Online 101. Detaunts are incredibly important in 1v1 situations and if you don't know that then it's a personal issue.
You just prove my point. You most likely don't undestand how Detaunt does not work in a 1v1 situation. Since you detaunt, you can't touch him. If you don't touch him, then u can't deal dmg. If you don't deal dmg, you can't win a 1v1. Are u slow?
You are an idiot.

Here's a video to educate yourself: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lY3HDbUCC3Q

Watch how I use detaunt in a 1v1 to win the fight.

You need to L2P. This is just ridiculous garbage nonsense coming out of your mind.
ROFLMAOOOO. BRO THAT WH WAS NOT EVEN IN STEALTH :)))))))))))) Shut up pls you embarass yourself. If you get pounced/stunned, you can't detaunt. U calling me an idiot but again you prove my point.
Klindor - 83 - retired
Iprotecc - 82 - holding doors
Isushi - pugging

sogeou

Post#103 » Thu Jun 18, 2020 4:38 pm

amagawd wrote: Thu Jun 18, 2020 3:44 pm

Detaunt? Bro are u kidding me? Do u even know what detaunt does? It nerfes his damage as long as u don't hit him. The moment u hit him once the detaunt wears off. Read the tooltip first. And a detaunt lasts for 5 seconds. That's kinda useless you know? I laugh at all the noobs saying : U DIDNT DETAUNT BRO! Detaunt does nothing in 1v1 situation.

WL damage is burst damage, they can't sustain that damage forever. Hence the term "burst". "Detaunt" reduces damage. Stands to reason that if you detaunt prior to being bursted down, it reduces the burst damage by 50% and then you break the detaunt and attack the WL.

Welcome to Warhammer Online 101. Detaunts are incredibly important in 1v1 situations and if you don't know that then it's a personal issue.
You just prove my point. You most likely don't undestand how Detaunt does not work in a 1v1 situation. Since you detaunt, you can't touch him. If you don't touch him, then u can't deal dmg. If you don't deal dmg, you can't win a 1v1. Are u slow?
Foof don't waste your time my dude. He is stupid or does not know how to play. What Foof said is 100% right, you detaunt to reduce the incoming damage, 3x pot, kill target as they wasted all their AP and cooldown. Easy as 1,2,3..

I been solo'ing classes in WAR for so long and this is what I did since live. Back when my Sorc was 80 in the first 5 months of the game. Detaunt was broken then as you could detaunt and still pre dot targets and thn bloew them up with burst. But the point of the detaunt is to recover, and reset the fight while they would have used their cooldowns.

Foofmonger

Post#104 » Thu Jun 18, 2020 4:40 pm

amagawd wrote: Thu Jun 18, 2020 4:38 pm

You are an idiot.

You need to L2P. This is just ridiculous garbage nonsense coming out of your mind.
ROFLMAOOOO. BRO THAT WH WAS NOT EVEN IN STEALTH :)))))))))))) Shut up pls you embarass yourself. If you get pounced/stunned, you can't detaunt. U calling me an idiot but again you prove my point.
You are a delusional moron and a complete idiot. I did not "embarass" myself whatsoever. I have provided evidence, that directly proves you wrong, where all you have is your own stupidity and delusional thinking. You can't deal with and now you act like a child speaking in broken engrish with the grammar of a toddler.

All you are going to do is double down on your own stupidity and lack of skill. Cool story. I don't care.

Foofmonger

Post#105 » Thu Jun 18, 2020 4:42 pm

sogeou wrote: Thu Jun 18, 2020 4:38 pm

Foof don't waste your time my dude. He is stupid or does not know how to play. What Foof said is 100% right, you detaunt to reduce the incoming damage, 3x pot, kill target as they wasted all their AP and cooldown. Easy as 1,2,3..

I been solo'ing classes in WAR for so long and this is what I did since live. Back when my Sorc was 80 in the first 5 months of the game. Detaunt was broken then as you could detaunt and still pre dot targets and thn bloew them up with burst. But the point of the detaunt is to recover, and reset the fight while they would have used their cooldowns.
Very clearly he is stupid and doesn't know how to play. I've had farts that make better arguments.

Gotta love when you literally provide video evidence and the morons just completely ignore it and try to go into a variety of off-topic straw man arguments to discredit the proof. A true sign of ignorance.

amagawd

Post#106 » Thu Jun 18, 2020 4:44 pm

Foofmonger wrote: Thu Jun 18, 2020 4:40 pm

You are an idiot.

You are a delusional moron and a complete idiot. I did not "embarass" myself whatsoever. I have provided evidence, that directly proves you wrong, where all you have is your own stupidity and delusional thinking. You can't deal with and now you act like a child speaking in broken engrish with the grammar of a toddler.

All you are going to do is double down on your own stupidity and lack of skill. Cool story. I don't care.
Now you're just insulting me cuz your arguments are invalid... You are a very sad individual. You provided out of context "evidence". You want me to praise you for using detaunt on an unstealthed WH? Brother, a WH would stun you from stealth, use parry and then kill you. In your video, you had time to buff yourself, use the pull INCORRECTLY, then used the detaunt. If WH was opening on you from stealth it would've been a different story. But you are to weak to see that. Continue to believe you're right, ignorance is bliss in the end. I will stop here and report your insults.
Klindor - 83 - retired
Iprotecc - 82 - holding doors
Isushi - pugging

Foofmonger

Post#107 » Thu Jun 18, 2020 4:47 pm

amagawd wrote: Thu Jun 18, 2020 4:44 pm
Foofmonger wrote: Thu Jun 18, 2020 4:40 pm

Now you're just insulting me cuz your arguments are invalid... You are a very sad individual. You provided out of context "evidence". You want me to praise you for using detaunt on an unstealthed WH? Brother, a WH would stun you from stealth, use parry and then kill you. In your video, you had time to buff yourself, use the pull INCORRECTLY, then used the detaunt. If WH was opening on you from stealth it would've been a different story. But you are to weak to see that. Continue to believe you're right, ignorance is bliss in the end. I will stop here and report your insults.
You're just bad bud. Keep on thinking you aren't, it's pretty hilarious.

I have plenty of other clips, I gave you one as an example. It's time to learn, and not to act like a toddler. This topic isn't even about WHs you moron. It's about WLs, and last time I checked WL's don't have stealth. Trying to discredit the evidence I provided is pathetic. Understand that you are just wrong, that's it. You aren't even close to being correct. Do I need to post 10 videos? 50? 1v1 of every single class in this game? Because I can do that, can you? Didn't think so.

The only thing you've proven in this thread, is that you fundamentally do not know how to play this game. That's it. Bye bye now.
Last edited by Foofmonger on Thu Jun 18, 2020 4:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

sogeou

Post#108 » Thu Jun 18, 2020 4:47 pm

amagawd wrote: Thu Jun 18, 2020 4:44 pm
I have seen many of shaman not die from what you are saying, so the question is what are you doing wrong vs the other ones? If you want to meet up and do test we can. Because, I am telling you it is a L2P issue. As one other DPS shaman found out and now he has no issues with WL's or very little now.

Ads
wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Post#109 » Thu Jun 18, 2020 4:48 pm

White lion threads are hard.
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog