Recent Topics

Ads

City time must be fixed

Let's talk about... everything else
lyncher12

Re: City time must be fixed

Post#101 » Wed Jun 24, 2020 2:09 pm

its hard to prove someone is throwing because you aren't there with them at their computer. yet another problem is most people arent even reading the forum and only know realm pride mash one button next to a door, good luck telling them otherwise

Ads
doxifera

Post#102 » Wed Jun 24, 2020 2:18 pm

Spellbound wrote: Wed Jun 24, 2020 9:29 am If EU was smart, they would throw zones and let Forts constantly happen, but they can’t figure that system out and want to pummel each other to death for 6+ hours for stalemate.

As warg said at early of thread, figure it out best you can for now due to limited staff and time. Don’t want to encourage throwing zones but you’re not getting cities because you guys are doing it to yourself.

I know, it’s a PvP game. Well, allow the PvP to happen in fort and cities more if you really want gear during EU hours until they change the system. I guess it’s hard to coordinate and tell 1/3 of the players to not defend.

lyncher12 wrote: Wed Jun 24, 2020 2:09 pm its hard to prove someone is throwing because you aren't there with them at their computer. yet another problem is most people arent even reading the forum and only know realm pride mash one button next to a door, good luck telling them otherwise
Mb it's time to start punishing this characters who go against the basics of the game, spoil the game process and adversely affect the players' motivation

Alfa1986

Post#103 » Wed Jun 24, 2020 2:43 pm

doxifera wrote: Wed Jun 24, 2020 2:18 pm
Spellbound wrote: Wed Jun 24, 2020 9:29 am If EU was smart, they would throw zones and let Forts constantly happen, but they can’t figure that system out and want to pummel each other to death for 6+ hours for stalemate.

As warg said at early of thread, figure it out best you can for now due to limited staff and time. Don’t want to encourage throwing zones but you’re not getting cities because you guys are doing it to yourself.

I know, it’s a PvP game. Well, allow the PvP to happen in fort and cities more if you really want gear during EU hours until they change the system. I guess it’s hard to coordinate and tell 1/3 of the players to not defend.

lyncher12 wrote: Wed Jun 24, 2020 2:09 pm its hard to prove someone is throwing because you aren't there with them at their computer. yet another problem is most people arent even reading the forum and only know realm pride mash one button next to a door, good luck telling them otherwise
Mb it's time to start punishing this characters who go against the basics of the game, spoil the game process and adversely affect the players' motivation
maybe this is just the time to rethink and find the point after which the game came to today's sad result? how will you punish the player for throwing the fort at the time of push? he just say that he had bad internet, dc or server lag.
15th orks on a dead elf's chest
yo ho ho and a bottle of rum

doxifera

Post#104 » Wed Jun 24, 2020 2:46 pm

Alfa1986 wrote: Wed Jun 24, 2020 2:43 pm maybe this is just the time to rethink and find the point after which the game came to today's sad result? how will you punish the player for throwing the fort at the time of push? he just say that he had bad internet, dc or server lag.
At least for calls for this, they are not shy about doing it in game chats and on the forum

Spellbound

Post#105 » Wed Jun 24, 2020 2:59 pm

nuadarstark wrote: Wed Jun 24, 2020 10:26 am

Oh yeah, so EUs answer to low pop/easy mode campaigns of other timezones is suppossed to be throwing zones and forts, a very bannable offence? Suuuuure, I guess that show that everything is just peachy...
As Grim said it’s not a system they’re happy with and what we have to deal with for now. That’s the only way EU will make it work. Until then, no cities if EU prefers to just fight back and forth for 10 hours. Whatever you enjoy.

lyncher12

Post#106 » Wed Jun 24, 2020 3:18 pm

im not telling you to throw, i honestly couldnt give a **** if there was an eu city or not because ill be logging in when it happens regardless. but it seems some people need a reality check.

doxifera

Post#107 » Wed Jun 24, 2020 4:13 pm

lyncher12 wrote: Wed Jun 24, 2020 3:18 pm i honestly couldnt give a **** if there was an eu city or not because ill be logging in when it happens regardless
and who gets all the rewards for the campaign ...

sagefoxwood

Post#108 » Wed Jun 24, 2020 4:15 pm

sagefoxwood wrote: Fri Jun 19, 2020 4:46 am i have a solution for everyone

when you are pushed to a city defence / attack everyone that is high enough lvl/rr should get a 24 hour decaying ticket that is used to que for the city defense / attack scenario this way people can play at their normal hours :)

but of course the draw backs to this are obvious with people queing at diferent times you may miss out just the same as the system is now~

but the huuuuge advantage of this would be that everyone could do city with their alts too :)
if you agree quote this~ this is the way~

Ads
M0rw47h

Post#109 » Wed Jun 24, 2020 9:59 pm

Throwing is not an option.

raistomen

Post#110 » Wed Jun 24, 2020 10:47 pm

Alfa1986 wrote: Wed Jun 24, 2020 2:43 pm
doxifera wrote: Wed Jun 24, 2020 2:18 pm

maybe this is just the time to rethink and find the point after which the game came to today's sad result? how will you punish the player for throwing the fort at the time of push? he just say that he had bad internet, dc or server lag.
losing should never be more profitable than winning