Recent Topics

Ads

City time must be fixed

Let's talk about... everything else
Yanatsu

City time must be fixed

Post#1 » Wed Jun 17, 2020 10:50 pm

Hello all, new player here!

The topic has been discussed over and over, I know that. Yet - still no solution.
Today I'm like playing from 9AM to midnight (GMT TIME), defending and attacking zones, sometimes fighting forts when I have the chance to get a slot ...

But the city always happens at 3:00AM+. Some people blame xrealmers, others blame city loggers, and other people blame the NA community.
I've reached RR66, I'm playing RvR a lot, but it looks like I won't be able to reach Invader gear before months !

At this point, I've lost any interest to play with my main character. What's the point of tryharding RvR the whole day when you get 1 fortress/day (if lucky), and 1 city/week ?
I should just play at night and SC waiting for fortress and eventually, the city ... OR JUST ACTUALLY SLEEP LOL.

Maybe we could fix the time when city Q is available ? Something like "2 forts down = next city Q available at 9PM" ?
Or increase rewards for tryharders ? Fighting for 10+ hours a day and getting 0 Invader 0 Sovereign is just silly tbh

What do you think guys ?

Ads
nanakaros

Re: City time must be fixed

Post#2 » Wed Jun 17, 2020 10:54 pm

How can you fix something that is not broken? What about the rest of us who obtain full sovereign the "hard" way?

Honshu
Banned

Post#3 » Wed Jun 17, 2020 11:02 pm

nanakaros wrote: Wed Jun 17, 2020 10:54 pm How can you fix something that is not broken? What about the rest of us who obtain full sovereign the "hard" way?
Imagine advocating for an awful grindy system just because you had to grind it so you feel the need for others to suffer as you have.

Gear rewards should be linked to weekly pvp quests, not some garbage content you have to get a discord bot to notify you of in the middle of the night.

Boomie82

Post#4 » Wed Jun 17, 2020 11:06 pm

If you are from EU, Vanquisher is your endgame gear.
If you play the long game, maybe Invader.
But Sov? Dont even think about it. We havent seen a single Zone flip for at least 3 days @ EU Primetime (6pm-11pm cest).

Wam

Post#5 » Wed Jun 17, 2020 11:15 pm

Honshu wrote: Wed Jun 17, 2020 11:02 pm
nanakaros wrote: Wed Jun 17, 2020 10:54 pm How can you fix something that is not broken? What about the rest of us who obtain full sovereign the "hard" way?
Imagine advocating for an awful grindy system just because you had to grind it so you feel the need for others to suffer as you have.

Gear rewards should be linked to weekly pvp quests, not some garbage content you have to get a discord bot to notify you of in the middle of the night.
technically you can farm sov without even doing cities if you hit alot of zones to get bags and defend many forts... the issue is stalemate during high population times like EU primetime where things generally even out so movement in the campaign comes to a halt and there is little easy zones like at off peak times.

A weekly quest would be a nice bonus feature as another layer on top of bags rng and forts, if it required some real effort and didn't overly reward... a better version of conq quests which was too buggy years ago.
Wamizzle Guild Leader [TUP]
Wamizzle Guild Leader [The Unlikely Plan]

lyncher12

Post#6 » Wed Jun 17, 2020 11:57 pm

listen here snowflake i dont run supplies all day for you to tell me when theres gonna be a city, understand?

mytreds

Post#7 » Thu Jun 18, 2020 12:08 am

If you don’t like playing then leave.

Fixing city times will further the toxic behavior.

All these posts scream of people wanting it “their” way instead of doing it the way the devs intended.

Last week NA had their share of 2am-4am cities. Stop acting as if they World is ending for you and only you.

Martok

Post#8 » Thu Jun 18, 2020 12:17 am

Yanatsu wrote: Wed Jun 17, 2020 10:50 pmWhat do you think guys?

I think I think more than people think I think. I think.
Blame It On My ADD Baby...

Ads
lyncher12

Post#9 » Thu Jun 18, 2020 12:40 am

if you have ever defended a zone you are part of the problem as to why there isn't a city during reasonable hours

Detangler

Post#10 » Thu Jun 18, 2020 2:08 am

lyncher12 wrote: Thu Jun 18, 2020 12:40 am if you have ever defended a zone you are part of the problem as to why there isn't a city during reasonable hours
The renown is just as good hunting stragglers running to attack a keep, if not better. Thousands per kill rather then ticks of 20 20 20 20. If you want zone flips, maybe rethink how you decide to engage the enemy and convince realmmates to do the same.
Detangler and alts - 84 Chosen, other 40s - DoK, Zealot, SH, WE, BG, BO
Destro - Mostly Harmless
Tangler and alts - 8X IB, other 40s - RP, SM
Order - Most dishonorable