Recent Topics

Ads

Mist/Napalm

Let's talk about... everything else

Moderators: Developer, Management, Web Developer

User avatar
Shalktonin
Posts: 201

Re: Mist/Napalm

Post#41 » Fri Jul 03, 2020 10:56 pm

Orontes wrote:
Sun Jun 21, 2020 7:24 am
nanakaros wrote:
Sat Jun 20, 2020 7:34 pm
Since you ask so kindly everything will be fixed asap.
I wonder if there are any whose main is a magi or engi that would disagree with either point.
I main engi on order and magus on destro and i disagree with both points not to be contrary but because it isn't the end of the world its part of the mechanic for the class in fact its one of the things i focus on is taking out their turrets or their deamon to gain an advatage over them especially if they are silly enough to place it in a vulnerable position.
Scientia potentia est, tene hanc bene
Image

Ads
Orontes
Posts: 182

Re: Mist/Napalm

Post#42 » Sat Jul 04, 2020 1:17 am

Shalktonin wrote:
Fri Jul 03, 2020 10:56 pm
Orontes wrote:
Sun Jun 21, 2020 7:24 am
nanakaros wrote:
Sat Jun 20, 2020 7:34 pm
Since you ask so kindly everything will be fixed asap.
I wonder if there are any whose main is a magi or engi that would disagree with either point.
I main engi on order and magus on destro and i disagree with both points not to be contrary but because it isn't the end of the world its part of the mechanic for the class in fact its one of the things i focus on is taking out their turrets or their deamon to gain an advatage over them especially if they are silly enough to place it in a vulnerable position.

You disagree that Napalm and Mist needed to be fixed, despite the fact the Powers had initially agreed they did need to be fixed, and in fact did adjust napalm so it could crit. again?

You disagree that engi./magi pets need to be toughened in some manner (either immune to AOE damage, able to recieve AOE heals (as they used to be), or simply made tougher? You enjoy having to re-summon pets during City actions some 60 to 70 times, if not more? I suspect you are a community of one.

doxifera
Posts: 120

Re: Mist/Napalm

Post#43 » Sat Jul 04, 2020 6:06 am

Shalktonin wrote:
Fri Jul 03, 2020 10:56 pm
Orontes wrote:
Sun Jun 21, 2020 7:24 am
nanakaros wrote:
Sat Jun 20, 2020 7:34 pm
Since you ask so kindly everything will be fixed asap.
I wonder if there are any whose main is a magi or engi that would disagree with either point.
I main engi on order and magus on destro and i disagree with both points not to be contrary but because it isn't the end of the world its part of the mechanic for the class in fact its one of the things i focus on is taking out their turrets or their deamon to gain an advatage over them especially if they are silly enough to place it in a vulnerable position.
We need to reduce aoe damage taken, this doesn't stop killing a pet with single target abilities, it's all about the constant death of a pet from aoe spam.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Duukar, Google Adsense [Bot], sogeou and 21 guests