Recent Topics

Ads

Talisman Making: stuck at lvl 72

Let's talk about... everything else
MetalWrath666

Talisman Making: stuck at lvl 72

Post#1 » Sat Jun 20, 2020 5:02 pm

Hi, as the title of this thread says I'm stuck at lvl 72 of Talisman Making. I've used around 30 Fragments already combined with Golden powders and Magic Essences of lvl 50, but the level is not progressing at all. I cannot reach the lvl 75 in order to move forward, how is possible? Am I missing something or there is a sort of "percentage" chance to get a new level?
I'm grinding like a mad since hours to get salvagable loot, and is not fun at all.

Any help about that?

Ads
Jesden

Re: Talisman Making: stuck at lvl 72

Post#2 » Sat Jun 20, 2020 5:07 pm

are you using level 50 Curios as well?

Beyond that it's just RnG

MetalWrath666

Post#3 » Sat Jun 20, 2020 5:15 pm

Level 50 Curios? Where I can find them? The Merchants doesn't have them

NSKaneda

Post#4 » Sat Jun 20, 2020 5:16 pm

Use lvl50 blue+ fragments with lvl50 gold essence as well as lvl50 curio (magic essence can be lvl1). You will lvl up on crit success and that is easier with blue or purple fragments rather than white or green.
RoR: Burszui SH, Ropopuch SHM<|[]|>Ginnar IB, Vidarr HMR, Runatyr RP ++ REV guild ++
Live: Karak Izor -> Karak Norn - Yarpaen IB, Ginnarr SL, Volundr ENG +Ithilmar's Chosen+
* * * playing 19 classes - running out of char slots * * *

Hiszp4n

Post#5 » Sat Jun 20, 2020 5:17 pm

You can SCAVENGE r50 curios or simply check AH

If you are leveling salvaging its way easier if you can afford to buy a couple obligator/devastator boots/gloves etc just so you can salvage it for frags.

IMO leveling tali making is way easier with scavenging, just respec to salvaging when you will be able to afford it (around rr50-60 you will have tons of medalions to spare) ;)

MetalWrath666

Post#6 » Sat Jun 20, 2020 5:22 pm

Ok I see my faults here, so for get better curios I've to go with Scaveging!
But what are the main differences between Salvs and Scavs? Can I get frags with both of them or just with one?
Also where I can find to purchase the Obligator/Devastator set?
Sorry for the stupid questions but I'm still pretty new on this game and I'm trying to learn everything!

Jesden

Post#7 » Sat Jun 20, 2020 5:28 pm

Scavenging is the only way to get better curios, Salvaging is the only way to get better Magic Essence, so you need to check the AH for the other.

Detangler

Post#8 » Sat Jun 20, 2020 6:13 pm

Skill 50, 100, and 150 curious are for sale in the guild merchants hall if your guild is high enough rank.
Detangler and alts - 84 Chosen, other 40s - DoK, Zealot, SH, WE, BG, BO
Destro - Mostly Harmless
Tangler and alts - 8X IB, other 40s - RP, SM
Order - Most dishonorable

Ads