Recent Topics

Ads

FIX the CITY ques please!

Let's talk about... everything else
Detangler

Re: FIX the CITY ques please!

Post#11 » Sat Jun 27, 2020 4:48 am

Some truth bombs:

-ive sat in regular scenario queues for a half hour in IC complaining while everyone around me got scenario pops cause Matchmaker RNG did not favor me that day
-It's not always possible for everyone to get a queue
-Someone always gets picked last in P.E. ya know :)

Sorry the RNG gods did not favor you that day. Out of the maybe 20+ city fights I've been queued for, I can only remember one time where I didn't get a queue. I dont know if that info helps you at all, but if it happens to you at at like 2-3 times the rate it happened to me, then by all means complain away. But if it only happened once in 30+ runs, chalk it up to rolling snake eyes. Sorry it happened to you this time.
Detangler and alts - 84 Chosen, other 40s - DoK, Zealot, SH, WE, BG, BO
Destro - Mostly Harmless
Tangler and alts - 8X IB, other 40s - RP, SM
Order - Most dishonorable

Ads
catholicism198

Post#12 » Sat Jun 27, 2020 5:01 am

I think the latest patches broke the queue. I’ve never seen so many uneven matches.

desizt

Post#13 » Sat Jun 27, 2020 6:43 am

Opposite for me... I've never had so many Order premade cities, which is great!
Nonoffensive - WE
Faceburn - BW
+ tons of misc alts

~ First rr100 WE on live.
~ First WE with 1+ million RvR kills on live.

Download RoR Client directly via Google Drive(updated 04 Oct 2020)

Alfa1986

Post#14 » Sat Jun 27, 2020 7:10 am

You can not fix what is not broken.

Just city sieges have such a design, you just have to put up with it. I personally, although yesterday, got in the sity, but since I was very tired because I spent 6 hours driving my car before, I did not start playing it. i am more upset by the fact that introduced in the city sieges brought about serious changes for the worse in the campaign itself (in battles in usual zones). since I take part in city sieges once a month, and I take part in the usual RVR almost every day, it worries me more. Yes, like many, I would like to see a game more similar to the game that was on release, but you should be grateful at least for that.
15th orks on a dead elf's chest
yo ho ho and a bottle of rum

cseho

Post#15 » Sat Jun 27, 2020 7:55 am

When i queued up solo yesterday the que message was something like: you queued to replace quitters from the city if you want to que for a new instance que with a warband.

So i got a 3 man group and formed it to a wb and queued like that. I got a pop in a minute. I havent seen this message before so something is defenetly up with the que system.
Szikra ~ Moonthief

ravezaar

Post#16 » Sat Jun 27, 2020 8:30 am

Remove City Fights

Give us currency drop on Player

Promote fighting during Campaign not just endless Zone flips

Stop altering classes
Ravezaar Slayer rr86
Ravezz Ironbreker rr82
Goingsolo Shadow Warrior rr81
Zutha Runepriest rr83
Raave Magus rr84 (finally gave in to Tzeentch whispers)
https://imgur.com/a/mlxv1nJ

Fazuk

Post#17 » Sat Jun 27, 2020 8:35 am

Lools like the sc q is broken aufter last patch i can´t solo q on any of my toons. When iam in a party and the partyleader ist quing i get the q but when all other ppl in party get the pop and joining the sc the window to join sc is missing for me i guess that is why we have 14:13 city´s ppl just can´t press the "Join" button.

p00ky

Post#18 » Sat Jun 27, 2020 10:08 am

ravezaar wrote: Sat Jun 27, 2020 8:30 am Remove City Fights

Stop altering classes
This topic is not about removing the cities which is a fun content it is more the fact that they should FIX the que system. They should reward those of us who have actively participated the previous 2,4,6 or 8 hours in actually getting into the city, not allowing people who log in just for this content to jump the que.

There is contribution to forts, maybe implement something similar, if not, I will just add to the mass, go play other chars and log my rr75+ on only when there are cities. If you cant beat them....

Ads
M0rw47h

Post#19 » Sat Jun 27, 2020 10:40 am

p00ky wrote: Sat Jun 27, 2020 10:08 am
ravezaar wrote: Sat Jun 27, 2020 8:30 am Remove City Fights

Stop altering classes
This topic is not about removing the cities which is a fun content it is more the fact that they should FIX the que system. They should reward those of us who have actively participated the previous 2,4,6 or 8 hours in actually getting into the city, not allowing people who log in just for this content to jump the que.

There is contribution to forts, maybe implement something similar, if not, I will just add to the mass, go play other chars and log my rr75+ on only when there are cities. If you cant beat them....
Tbh I log for cities myself. Its maddening you push campaign for up to 8 hours a day, to maybe get 4 royals from bags, when city loggers get 3-26 for just being online at right moment for 30-60m of play. Feels like wasted effort, especially when you miss majority of them.

Cornerback

Post#20 » Sat Jun 27, 2020 11:32 am

Stophy22 wrote: Fri Jun 26, 2020 11:36 pm Warhammer never really had an "endgame" it was always whatever you wanted to make of the game, which could include:

-fashion hammer (the actual true endgame)
-renown rank bragging rights (legacy rr80 title on forum)
-people who think kda is important in an mmo(deathblow score/stats)
-6v6 bragging rights (smol but strong community)
-Warband bragging rights ("we beat x people in zone with only 3-4groups of..." you get it)
-Farming kills in zone (set up a nice group, let the purple rain flow and the currency drop)

And that was absolutely fine, these were individuals ways of playing the game.

Now we got content gates at city, fort, and dungeons, which has harsh side effects. Technically you can still play the game previously stated but the thing that drove people to play (getting higher level/better/cooler gear) has been limited and a lot of people's will to play has faded because it is no longer justified. Friends I've played with have gone from logging and playing for hours at a time have gone to keeping an eye out for the next city/fort/dungeon group yell in discord just out of sheer boredom for other aspects of the game. Content from live is released and rebranded as new content in a broken/shoddy state and we're expected to just "have fun" with it, with no drive to really dive into it.

Forts are locked behind reservations and stalemates/funnel that can't be broken because of high numbers and improper alternative tactics to proceed/win.

Dungeons have to be run even if its irrelevant to you to get to where you want, where it should have "gear and skill checks" to see if you are capable of doing higher level dungeons it just flat out forces you to do previous content, even if you qualify (rr and item lvl).

Cities have promise but since the que is such a mystery that no one knows how it works and doesn't work how it should you don't actually get to participate in it, and has no backup for if you "miss it"(wait in que for the 30minutes). We've tried 1/6/12/18/24 and the only thing that seems to work reliably is solo queuing but I kinda want to play with my friends...

So many obvious things plague this game and no voice has addressed the concerns, it really does feel more hopeless than it ever has been before. I want to play the game but it feels like the game doesn't want me to play it. Being afraid to speak out because of harsh repercussions and sarcastic/snide responses only hinder the communities voice.

Personally I'm going on 5-6 missed city ques in a row and it just makes me sad to log in everyday to realize I can't progress where I want to progress, which is fashion hammer, the true endgame.

TDLR: I've become a very sad boi.

This sums it up quite well. Once you only need royals, it's probably best to play some alts and just log your main in for city and hope for a spot.
~~ Guild leader of Elements & Elementz ~~

Order: Grombrindal (IB), Gromsson (Engi), Dwaini (RP), Snobbi (Slayer), Khadgar (BW)

Destruction: Xeyron (Magus), Antyria (DoK), Antyrai (Witch Elf), Medigit (Smol Waaaghboss)